[PCU] [Death Knight-Ebon RP - A&H] The Ebon Onslaught - A great threat

With my incoming absence of a few days, the Onslaught’s leadership falls upon the shoulders of Kayuna Blackheart, Captain of the unit!
There will be incoming events during the week hosted by different members of the guild. So stay tuned!
Any Death Knight that wish to join the Onslaught is free to show up at the Shadow Vault or contact us directly!
Especially tonight…!
Also, welcome to the new members of the unit! You guys rock!
NOW BRING ME MY BLANKET! IT’S COLD IN HERE!

3 Likes

Get one yourself dagnabbit. Can’t always rely on our poor Captain.

1 Like

Little bump, little edit:

Soon, this week or next one - the Onslaught will have possibly its first tournament!
Who will become the First Champion?
Who will gain the MIGHTY REWARD?
Stay tuned… Or not. You’ll hear about the incoming champion anyway!

2 Likes

That’s gonna be me. My mighty redness will carry me to victory.

2 Likes

'nuff said. You’re the Champion.

1 Like

As if an inferior and pathetic elf could defeat humankind.

3 Likes

We very well could. Now get you a$$ back to Hello Kitty Online which is your main game.

Can’t beat red and gold.

2 Likes

Saturday, the first tournament of the Onslaught will begin within Acherus!
Sadly, only the members of the Unit may participate! (Time to join the unit. Cough cough.)

Who will be the Champion? Obviously, me and of course the one that manages to beat the others Knights!

2 Likes

Don’t forget if you are interested in joining our little group to give us a pm if you see us ingame! We don’t bite!(Much)

2 Likes

After rumours and a side-mission for some a few members of the Onslaught, three Knights (Berwick, Baer and Soulbane) investigated rumours about a ‘renegade’ Knight in the south of Gilneas.

After the receiving the help of a few locals and some research - they ended up finding something they would not expect. A lone ‘Knight’ who was simply trying to hide.

Followed by a confrontation with those that were attacked by the person in question and negotiation, he was taken to Acherus to be ‘disciplined’ and trained.

Now? He is one of our initiates. He’ll be trained and will learn discipline!

Thank you to The Northcrest and House Meltherne for this very nice evening of RP!

Tomorrow is the tournament day! It’ll start early in the evening within Acherus (EPL version!)

4 Likes

this is a guild

5 Likes

Hope the tournament was a blast. I would have loved to swing by, but the server gods willed it otherwise. :skull:

2 Likes

The winner is… Arzlyn Frostblade!

But it was mostly a ‘crash test’, it was our first tournament. So there is a lot I have to learn from it to make sure the next one is far better! With a new Champion, that is.

In other news, we will soon get back to the campaign! We have to find the Captain that went missing, taken by our enemy after a scouting mission!

Want a piece of the action? Enlist today! (And most importantly, welcome to our new members!)

Next one, you may… if you become one of us! :skull:

1 Like

And a collage of some pictures from the tournament!

4 Likes

Hail the Mighty Kump.

3 Likes

Well done, Arzlyn! Now you’re the true Champion of the Ebon Onslaught!

3 Likes

Rigged tournament.
This will not come to pass.
An elf and a woman champion ? AH !
This is Acherus, not Tumblr.

2 Likes

snickers in the background

1 Like

Would you look at that sore loser AYYY LMAOOO!

4 Likes

A little update is required to get everyone in check!

After some thinking and different events, the Onslaught is… moving from the Shadow Vault to return within the Eastern Plaguelands! What does it mean? It means that we will be around the continent to try and interact with more guilds! Starting… thursday!

Would you like to set an event with the Knights of the Onslaught? Perhaps, requiring our aid - or even, a potential conflict due to a certain hate against undeads? Let us know!

4 Likes