[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Warriors of the Eternal Verses (Nightborne & Undead Kaldorei) 🌑

The Triumverate stands strong together now more then ever! The Nightborne within our ranks are integral and powerful allies. If you’ve been thinking about roleplaying one, there is no place that is better for your concept!

4 Likes

The best bunch of Elune worshippers around bar none. If you have a Shal’dorei or undead Kaldorei, definitely give them a look!

3 Likes
6 Likes

The Eternal Verses are actually pretty cool.
One could easily see it as Canon imo.

1 Like

Don’t worry, we’ve willed things into being canon before, and we’ll do it again.

1 Like
7 Likes

The time of the ritual is approaching! Want to join in on the action? Join now

See you under the blue moon

Fab guild, really good people. Great RP.

2 Likes

Allies of the sisterhood I am looking forward to our team work in the coming events. Best Shal’dorei guild i have seen thus far over my roleplay time on this server. Cant wait to do more events with you.

1 Like

My favourite Nightborne guild on AD. You should join them if you are interested in Elune worshiping cult that kicks @ss.

4 Likes

Word on the street is that the Sisterhood is now working with enemy! Such betrayal cuts into my very soul… I no longer feel safe! Is nothing sacred anymore?

3 Likes

T. Murderer of Innocent Elven Diplomats

3 Likes

After a week of epic Roleplay in the Dragon Isles the Sisterhood together with the Triumvirate will do some more epic roleplay events. A new epic plot has started! Cant wait to see where this will bring our guilds!

1 Like

Sacrifice…Heartbreak…The enemies of Suramar enact a heavy toll but the glimmering city will alway have its due. All shake at the wrath of a people thirsting for an outlet to bring out their sorrow on.

2 Likes

If I ever decide to RP in a religious schism, this is gonna be it.

2 Likes

Always Happy to see Leystrider turn everyone into a fire mage! Love you guys!

2 Likes

With my strange exile into the untextured world of the red forum avatar still strong. I have briefly emerged from the hellish world of crimson to report on the Sisterhood and her allies ventures around the world.

Northrend had not been a kind host, setting crusaders in red, scourge and even insane alchemists against us.

Even venturing to the lands of Quel’thalas had not been calm, with forces in the shadows keeping a watchful eye on us, testing our faith.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.