[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

SIck guild :tada:

2 Likes

Another big character and another big image of the Rotgarde. RIP Lieutenant Dreadbore. Was great to have you.

And welcome Inquisitor Stonetower. Let’s go!

1 Like

<Hungaro’s ghostly voice echoing through Orgrimmar in gutterspeak>
“It’s call to arms! Gather at me, we are moving soon to Arathi. This time bring something to wear for the snow! And be ready to spread MISERY on the living! For Sylvanas! For the Forsaken!”

<The Battlegroup Misery is still doing its daily duty in Arathi and seems this week it’s snowing a lot in the Basin! The Forsaken is taking advantage of that and the battlegroup was victorious in various waves.>

For the attention of High Command,

Report type: Arathi resource count, led by Hungaro and Skabb, Commanders of the Battlegroup Misery.

Two incursions into the Basin resulted in total Horde victory
All secured resources are turned to the war effort

Resources liberated:
•Lumber Count - Four crates of lumber.
•Ore Count - Six crates of ore.
•Scavenged Weaponry - Three longswords, one crossbow, two dozen short swords, one warhammer.
•Scavenged Armor - Four plate helms, three shirts of chainmail, five pairs of leather boots.
•Four Arathi Mustang Horses stolen from Alliance Stables.

Participants / members of the Battlegroup: Hungaro, Skabb, Luthor Adrovane, Lilly Blazepast, Denisha, Thaddeus Gossage, Reinhard Volckheim, Jane Bay, Grittlebone, Klaus Sidorovich, Vandis Ashenford, Sara Lee, Raven, T’zul, Sorgal, Amilia, Thandurel Highflame, Stanford, Jon Rackfeld, Henryk Marius, Bertov, Luciouz Dalton, Hughes Graves, Nylise Nightfire, and myself, Vaelin Chimes.

Signed,
Vaelin Chimes

Hello, for those who don’t know yet, this is a daily event I’ve been running since the Arathi warfront came out. A very fun event for those who enjoy unrestricted rp pvp and for those who are online between morning time and 7pm, we do various waves depending on how many joins/leaves during the event. This is a battlegroup that contributes daily to the warfront by gathering resources at the Basin, we also do world pvp nearby Hammerfall. Any -Forsaken- is welcome despite guild. That being said, it is definitely a good oportunity for you to do the weekly brawl quest (Arathi Blizzard) In character. Let’s go!

Rules:
Altough this is unrestricted, keep the communication IC, any kind of reports, base assaults, defending bases, etc.
Absolute no OOC speech in rp chats even inside the battleground!
Forsaken only.

10 Likes

join the rotgarde if you want epic forsaken rp

4 Likes

And if you want a Lawson to congratulate :wink:

Seven Kingdoms!

1 Like

Just stopping by this old thread to wish Lawson a happy birthday! :cake: :tada:

2 Likes

I am beginning to think this lawson might be a phoenix.

2 Likes

Good morning Deathknell! Daily patrol at Tirisfal, feel ree to join!

Current or past tirisfal?

Always current, although Hungaro is a Chronomancer, he knows about the rules of time magic.

Hi.

I started to be really interested in Forsaken roleplay. I am still working on my character concept and I am uncertain about few things. Is it possible for me to contact one of you guys to talk and ask about some matters regarding the character? If so, is it possible to do that via discord? Thats because I will be away from house for about two weeks more.
Thanks

Sure, I can happily talk you through things - Mittoo#2331

7 Likes

Och, probably my favourite rotters, laddie!

3 Likes

The Alliance attempted to reach the High Kingdom but they couldn’t even smell it! The Rotgarde melted them easily and we are back in Orgrimmar.
Wish to enlist in the military? The opportunity is now. Let’s go!

2 Likes

alright…
no more playing around
it’s time to join the rotgarde

2 Likes

… And from the Seven Kingdoms… !

1 Like

ONE EMPIRE!!! :skull:

2 Likes

Do you guys still run those little mini-events where you have new Forsaken RPers who want to try it out?

3 Likes

Yeee man, you welcome to join any event we do. Just contact any member in game and we will welcome you. If you want specific events where we raise the dead etc you can ask too.

For the Forsaken!

1 Like

yo we’re looking to get more men + women into this guild. if ur interested in joining u should contact me

4 Likes