[PCU] [H-RP] The Aparoshe Stampede: United Tauren MIGHT! [Recruiting!]

Ride kodo… Life good

3 Likes

Sabelon has made a good, solid base for tauren to filter into.
He is a powerful soul.

1 Like

The Aparoshe Stampede, manages to go through several battles without losing themselves to death.
A victory, some would say.

They still stand strong, among the Saurfang Legion, even when few in numbers!

If you want to play a Tauren, tag along, get a feel for how we do it! See, if Tauren RP is something for you.

2 Likes

I’ve updated the thread information to be nicer, more presentable, and align with our current goals.

We’ve remained on Argent dawn for a year and remain steadfast even now. There is no better time to join, especially if say, you decide to look at certain customisation options coming in and wonder if you want to make a new character.

Even though the Commander of the Ebon Onslaught is of the Ebon Blade, she still finds herself willing to help her kin.

Always a pleasure to hang with these guys.

The Brass Bull and the Fungal Commander.
Light and Shadow.
But united to defend this world.

This is how Tauren are supposed to be not like that COWARD Baine (remove Baine to Alliance please)

Baine is being used as an insult in the same manner as one calls somebody a coward and I think that’s telling of the current state of things.

1 Like

Taurajo wasn’t our fault.

1 Like

Absolute chads when it comes to warfare, though I did thoroughly enjoy bombing them at Taunka’le village (again)

If you’re a tauren, or interested in rping one, you should check these dudes out.

1 Like

Had some random RP on an alt out in the world with these epic folk! Can’t thank them enough for allowing me to partake in their pilgrimage even for 1x (one) crumb.

Greatly recommend for Taurencore RP - furthermore for people new to Tauren! Living in the setting and learning from the elders etc looks really fun.

Thanks again for including me! Love you all loads!

2 Likes

One day, we’ll organise that moot idea, Sabelon.

1 Like

It took me until now to realize that the name is Aparoshe and not Apostrophe. I do not know why I never questioned that the name might not be Apostrophe.

2 Likes

Harh! That is a good one that, Master Dwarf.

Also, the Aparoshe Stampede has returned from their Pilgrimage to Mount Hyjal, where they honoured Apa’ro, Malourne the Wild God.
They followed the path of their ancestors, and walked in similar gear, which meant barely any as this is a Pilgrimage, not a warpath.

Words were shared, hunting was done and even a nightmare was relived for some.

Yesterday, the Aparoshe Stampede was honoured to receive medals in the Ceremony for the Saurfang Legion. For their deeds, in the Borean Tundra and the Campaign against the Scourge.

Was a true please to see all of those friendly faces!

2 Likes

Based tauren RP

1 Like

More and more join the AS, which is fantastic!
Last night we were out hunting some poachers that had gotten into Mulgore.

It turned out very different than what we expected, but an enjoyable evening definitely!

Also, the AS released a Tauren guide, if you are interested! It can be found here on the forums!

Never met a more based group of tauren

1 Like

The numbers of these wild bulls grow! Stormwind shall put a stop to this by cutting them down, hruargh!

For the King!

2 Likes

Bring it on small shrimp!
(Sending all the love to the City Sentry! :heart:)

Great bunch of bulls.

Managed to get under the skin of both Sabelon and Kwavu, who’s next?

2 Likes

Can’t wait till we get an event with the Tauren just to hear a bunch of cow puns and steak jokes :cow: :cut_of_meat:

By the way taurens are able to use /moo and make a sound :muscle:

2 Likes