[PCU] [H/RP] The Mugambala Mastodon! UPDATED

Uh. Just spam GPYs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How barbaric…! I love it. Horde gladiatorial combat will be quite the sight!

1 Like

But… more gear = more haste = more gpys!

1 Like

What’s this doing down here? Such an UTTERLY BASED event deserves to be front and centre. Up you go!

3 Likes

alright
alright
Ingame name: Keeroh
IC name: Keeroh
i’m going in, let’s go
it’s time

3 Likes

Only four more days until this VERY cool Troll-based event! Personally, if I was you, I’d hop in!

3 Likes

Your participation has been acknowledged. :raised_hands:

1 Like

If you participate in this PvP tournament as a Tank or Healer you are automatically one of the most dishonourable players of the realm

6 Likes

Khaltarr will be getting out of his feverish coma to immediately go in to a tournament because that is the sort of character he is.
Will they allow him to take his IV drip into the ring? Will this be classed as bravery or stupidity?

3 Likes

The hitherto unheard of Forsaken champion, Morien of Andorhal, intends to enter the fray…

5 Likes

Mojo-morphine does wonders :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Soon it is de time! Prepaaaaare yaself!

2 Likes

For FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOM

2 Likes

Tonight is the night, my pedigree chums. Look forward to seeing you all later.

9 Likes

Alas, victory tonight is not for Andorhal, nor an enigmatic Forsaken Champion, but instead for the masterful monk and co-leader of the Red Venturers.
Congratulations to Khaltarr!

14 Likes

Never test a Red Venturer again. :sunglasses:

3 Likes
5 Likes

It was a pleasure to face such a capable disciple of the pandaren people’s timeless art.
Sure did learn a thing or three! Hopefully this won’t be the last of such educational occasions.

4 Likes

Really great event. Had a lot of fun watching the fights and selling gender potions at the market. :fox_face:

7 Likes

Gender potions? Where can I get more??? Totally not pranking anyone else with them…

4 Likes