[PCU] Legion Remnant RP - Shadowbane Coven 😈

You stay out of my homeland or I will have no choice but to add you to the official list of Dust Devils villains

We helping Westfall, not destroying it. Sheesh

Tonight was all about skulking in catacombs and proving our worth in exchange for a powerful artifact. — Gathering up on that power to destroy y’all. :smiling_imp:

Join us and let’s be evil together!

Mysterious staff with power, yes. To Subjugate demons and destroying alliance.

The Coven has gotten to Vol’dun with help of Coppersail. What they will do? Come find out.

The coven with help of Coppers have claimed out of Evil Dwarves stone heart of golden captain. Now their path walk in the jungles of Stranglethorn.

Join today

The Shadowbane Coven is once more back on the Cleft of Shadows!

1 Like

Friendliest Horde in all of Orgrimmar!

1 Like

The Coven made pact with the demons. What that was? You should come find out

The code of conduct of the Church of the Holy Light prohibits me from complimenting these warlocks and heretics

(but they’re really the best around warlocks around, seek them out)

1 Like

Fought these guys today. Lots of fel burns. Ouch.

Sorry, Pekun, but nothing personal. -Alice

Anyways, Coven has become pro Legion and comes to dominate the Barrens for their master. Join today to become strong fel drinker. Galtak Ered’nash!

1 Like

Last night, Coven attacked patrolling grunts in the lands of Barrens. Dispite the land being dangerous already, coven makes it even more deadly. You can hear “Galtak Ered’nash” in the winds.

You should join today if you are a legion Sympathizer. You can find us in Dreadmist Peak or whisper one of our members to get aquitanted with us

Traitors. Fel-addicts. Demon worshippers.

So was the “upstanding”, and “righteous” warlock band of the Shadowbane Coven slandered. No better than the Burning Blade and their vile plans to dismantle the New Horde, that’s what Orgrimmar thinks of them.

…

Are they so wrong?

Galtak Ered’nash! In Sargeras’ name, for the Shadow Council!

1 Like

They kicked me out because I was too cool
(I returned to them even cooler than ever before)

I am extremely interested in engaging with this group of people sometime in the future not as much to join them but for the contrasting viewpoints and potential character development considering that Ombashi here is a warlock of a more heroic sort.

Naturally, I also hope to be able to geek out about warlock stuff OOCly as well, eagerly awaiting the return of these lovely overlords of darkness!

2 Likes

Coven always loves to see people come and go outside of the guild. As said, we are shadow council based, the first one, we are kinda like “Lol no vulpera” But we can just have nice time.

I am not saying this as hate, but it is a thing. Anyways, you can always fight us or join us.

To the news, Coven has been doing evil deeds in Ashenvale. What they are up to? Find out in Ashenvale.

Yeah. This character is currently part of the Dustpaw Caravan so I imagine we’ll meet organically at some point and well them not taking vulpera warlocks seriously only enhances the contrast so no foul there!

1 Like

Ye know what this guild needs? More warlocks.

1 Like

You like chaos?! Then join us! The evening is never boring with us as we create chaos for Azeroth and keeps everyone on their toes! :smiling_imp: