[PCU] Ronin - Pandaren Volunteer Force [H] 🐼

A bunch of jolly fellows these ones. We’re off to hunt some undead! Damn loyalists…

2 Likes

What will be the Ronin’s stance on Pandaren Death Knights? I intend to play one…
He shall be Riu Bu Rimeface, the Omnominous one. He died hungry, he was risen hungry… for damned souls.

2 Likes

As long as they’re willing to fight alongside and cooperate with their living comrades, I don’t think there’ll be any intention of denying them simply because they’re DKs! Since we’re a volunteer organization, it mostly comes down to the character themselves, rather than the class.
We have one in the form of your’s truly already, so the ground work is down. :sunglasses:

Also, the Ronin will be departing for Northrend on the 16th in order to pursue the treacherous turncoats known as the Rotgarde and Grim Gest, and to make clear the road for their comrades in the Saurfang Legion. Great time for any pandaren, soon-to-be DK or otherwise, to don the Black Tabard and meet new allies.

2 Likes

That would be perfect, as allied race DK are to be risen in Icecrown when Bolvar does his thing in 8.3. How you have a pandaren dk already I dont know but having the ground work done is good I suppose :smiley:

We shall see if you run into me then!

1 Like

Gamewise, we do not. But that’s the power of roleplay… we can explore the story ideas.
And the one we are currently looking at takes another step tonight with members of the Ronin and Hand of Conquest going off to explore this.

People have gleefully screeching their negativity about this however. Build up and character development are unheard of for them sadly.

3 Likes

I have no problems with that at all. I would have problems with that, if someone started roleplaying allied DKs 6 months ago.

Personally I am also subject to attend this:

To learn the ways of the Death Knight when first risen, so we will see how things coincide for me, with your trip to Northrend. Otherwise, I will just find Ronin later.

2 Likes

It was the sensible conclusion to a series of unplanned and organic RP encounters, which just so happens to line up with the new patch dropping. Not everything goes according to plan unfortunately, and it ended up quite badly for Caohao! Nice bit of IC drama for the guild, however.
Good luck with the DK training, I think it looks really awesome, and would totally be attending myself if we weren’t going to be away. Can always join up OOC, just hit us up whenever you’re ready for it.

5 Likes

I see, sounds very dramatic indeed.
Thank you! I will contact you during next week sometime.

1 Like

I’ve heard this guild is nice… :clap:

liked, subscribed and even hit that bell to get alerts when new cinematic :cinema: videos are posted.

Join it if you’re a pandaren. :panda_face:

6 Likes

Amazing fellas indeed, when acrossed within Orgrimmar, friendly and good mons! Is there videos? darn gotta check out!

6 Likes

Still some time before we depart for the frozen North! Adventure, danger, and traitors await.
Whether you’re from the Mainland proper or a stout disciple of the Huojin, all who wish to protect the wellbeing of the Pandaren, and by extension the defenceless citizens of the Horde, will be welcome to don the Black Silk of the Ronin. After all, our steadfast (if clumsy) allies need all the help they can get.

This will be an ace opportunity for any newly raised Pandaren DKs to run into us in Northrend itself. Avatar of Death or not, we are all one people, and must remain united no matter what ravages our bodies. Unlife cannot be allowed to strip us of wisdom.
Regular pandaren warriors, menders, and scouts of all sorts are also always in dire need. Try out that new character idea and hit one of us up in game to talk about an invite!

6 Likes

Roughly how long will you guys be hanging out in the north? And does Ronin plan on going to Pandaria any time soon? Asking for a friend

We’ll probably be there for about a week, give or take. The timing with the patch wasn’t lost on us, and I know that lots of folks are eager to get to Pandaria and take advantage of the new ongoings.
It likely depends on how much we get involved with. Most are pretty set on heading to Pandaria immediately after we wrap up in the North, from what I can tell, so we’ll definitely be there at some point in the near future.

3 Likes

Excellent :smiley: Mayhaps this one will run into Ronin in the North or in the South!

At last, the time of reckoning has come. Those Loyalists who betrayed the heart of the Horde will at last be made accountable for their crimes, and the Ronin who were so grossly wronged will reap satisfaction from their shambling husks.

Cheers boys, this is going to be a night to remember! :beers:

3 Likes

It’s Panda time…

3 Likes

She strained to remember, even though it were only mere days before. How she and her kin stood with the Saurfang Legion as they assaulted their loyalist foe and lay siege to their Necropolis. Sylvarus, the stygian star. Horrifying enough that they had access to such a base in itself. The weapon they worked to create within was far worse, however.

Blades clashed, rifles were fired, spells conventional and twisted were thrown back and forth between the Legion, Alliance and their Loyalist foe. In the dark heart of the necropolis, the ritual had neared completion. The corrupt executor, Phillip Perroy, had finished his work. His runeblade had become the soul of the weapon they had spent so long creating. Crystals pulsing with necrotic energy powered the blade. Powered those most loyal to the mastermind. Powered the machine that would soon bring devastation down on the lands below.

Her allies attempted to defeat the executor, swelling with power beyond imagination. They roared in defiance, cried out in agony as he unleashed wrath unending. Time had run out for them. Chyou-ka made her choice.

She reached the upper level overlooking the battle. With haste, she leapt for a lantern chain and swung right over the ritual circle. She caught their enemy unawares, and brought her blade down with the fury of all who opposed them.

In a single blow, Perroy’s runeblade, The Hubris of Man, shattered. The ritual was disrupted, the weapon destroyed. She hadn’t a moment to celebrate her victory before the executor took the hilt of the sword and what remained of its blade and plunged it into her gut. In moments, all had turned to dark.

The energies released from the crystals bolstered the undead in the Necropolis… and found a new home in her corpse. Death abandoned her as the energies preserved her and kept her soul loosely bound to the vessel it called a body.

Her kin had risked their lives in the retreat to grab her body and bring it with them. When she awoke, she found herself in the familiar City of Orgrimmar, greeted by the faces of her allies. She also found herself in possession of a new blade.

The Hubris of Man, what remained of it, was now hers to wield and master. The dark energy she had absorbed and could barely contain found an escape through the remnants of the deadly weapon, venting out and manifesting as a complete blade.

Her enemy thought her dead. She would show them just how terribly wrong they were.

16 Likes

As everyone groups together to discuss the plans to defend the Vale, Buo Shao, a former guard for Halfhill speaks out. The mantid threat does not only attack one from one direction - the Valley of the Four Winds is under as much threat as the long wall protecting the Vale.

He pleads the listening pandaren and other mercenaries, worried monks and menders to head towards Halfhill as soon. The mantid swarm gathers and aims to consume all in its wake to flank the Vale.

Ronin is heading to defend Valley on the 31st! If you’re interested in bashing some mantid heads in, send inquiries to Ronin. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Had a fun time smashing some Mantid to the ground! There’s going to be a lot going in Pandaria, Dread Wastes and other locations, so don’t miss out!

3 Likes

Forget about Vulpera, Pandaren are the true rulers of the Horde’s anthropomorphic people.
Never before has there been such a chill congregation of unconventional and engaging characters amongst the most criminally underrepresented of races. And that’s not just bias speaking.

Anybody looking for a change of pace from the usual Horde races, or even Alliance, ought to consider rolling a pandaren with us. What was once a joke species given form has become more serious than you could ever imagine.
In a good way. :dagger:

6 Likes