[PCU] Ronin - Pandaren Volunteer Force [H] šŸ¼

Roninā€™s been straight up vibing after a month worth of constant chaotic campaigns. Donā€™t expect the peace to last forever though

äø€ē¾¤äøé”™ēš„ęœ‹å‹ļ¼Œå’Œä»–们äø€čµ·rpå¾ˆęœ‰č¶£

2 Likes

The Ronin stand as a proud Pandaren force of the Horde - fiercely loyal to Pandaria, more fiercely loyal still to the HORDE! Always a pleasure to interact with them, as they are one of the most socially accepting, and friendly bunch there is! They will make you feel welcome whoever you areā€¦!

also hyarin has like 280% run speed its insane you need to see this

4 Likes

I remember the times i spend with them during social rp and when I first started roleplaying. They where one of the first guilds I interacted with and they where very chill people. If you ever want to roleplay a pandaran on Horde side please check them out. You wont regret it.

1 Like

One week until we go to the Dragon Isles (to commit war crimes).

1 Like

Update from the dragon Isles, it is hell, everything is on fire and the fire giants are closeā€¦
10/10, would recommend

Man, this is a great guild.

I saw this guild and I said:

Wow, thatā€™s a great guild.

3 Likes

They are all pretty badass

Besides Ji-min

3 Likes

What the hell?

Absolutely true I hate Ji-Min

3 Likes

Such good allies with pandaren that they let Zandalari come in their room in the mountain base.

Great folks truly.

1 Like

Now that weā€™re heading back to the Dragon Isles, you can expect some great exploration rp if you join up in the next few days!

3 Likes

Bestest Not Neutral Horde Pandaren guild that we fought for. Hope we will beat one another some more since we donā€™t do that often!

Or somehow become friendsā€¦ Nahh, killing it is.

2 Likes

It feels like its been less than five minutes since last time DPC and Ronin did awesome stuff together, this is is way too long! Please fix!

2 Likes

Yeah, youā€™re all awesome. Itā€™s been far too long since weā€™ve met in Pandaria, too.

2 Likes

One day, the Swinetusks and the Ronin will fight together once moreā€¦

Their enemy? IDK probably Ji-min on her fifth turncoat of the day.

or something almost as cool

1 Like

I will not pay for the banjo, I WILL NOT

2 Likes

It was a pleasure to have you guys bump into us at the tail end of our Weyrnsmeet last night, and we hope you all enjoyed a little spot of roleplay from us before the night came to a close!

:metal: :dragon_face:

3 Likes

Weā€™re in the Jade Forest attending the Celestial Tournament in case anyone wants to pay us a visit!

2 Likes

:banjo: :fire:
this is a threat greenguard

4 Likes