[PCU] Ronin - Pandaren Volunteer Force [H] 🐼

If they compare those two, then truly the Huojin have become more unhinged than even I had feared.

Saddening indeed.

Hiding away on the main continent like the pandaren of old are we? - Huojin would never allow our people to grow stagnant like that. We stay true to our faction, fight those who would do our people harm and heal those at peril.

You betrayed the people when they needed capable fighters the most, who are YOU to reprimand us?!

7 Likes

I stand against evil! I stood against Hellscream before. This is no different. Action does not mean cruelty!

Have you learned none of the lessons of Pandaria?

Implying that we aren’t working towards the same goal from different angles.
Don’t let the hatred of your ‘allies’ blind you to the truth!

3 Likes

I mean, shows that you’ve not been with Shuang long enough if you don’t agree. :eyes::dagger:

At least Shuang stabs outsiders. :hocho:

(And it’s not like anyone else has a patriotic pandaren guild :frowning: )

It really shows.

Sounds like the Horde has to come and save Pandaria from an interior threat.

The shado-pan will reward us for ridding the land of your thugs of the leaf.

2 Likes

Ey, we don’t give rewards. We give firm handshakes…

1 Like

Ronin delivered a fatal blow to the Alliance resistance in Ashenvale along side their trusted allies, Bilgewater Battalion.

We are back in Orgrimmar, so make sure you come and greet us at the HUOJIN PAVILION.

6 Likes

For the Huojin, for the Horde!

6 Likes

Even fire can’t outmatch our blazing fury.

8 Likes

Best Pandas! really fun to interact and do events alongside! I would recommend them if you are a new Pandaren player Horde side! Furry mons…

5 Likes

Tonight we’ll be at the Tavern in the Mists along with the rest of our kindred and sightseers! Anybody interested in meeting some Ronin ought to come and join the fun. Heck, swing by even if you aren’t interested, it’s bound to be a grand ol’ time.

5 Likes

They’re pretty cool.

6 Likes

We’ve an event coming up on the 9th of October! If you have a Pandaren character and are interested in possibly joining Ronin, do feel free to come and take part.

3 Likes

Yes, come experience the bitter aftertaste of my virgin foray into event running for yourself. It’s bound to be a hoot at one point or another. Besides, everybody loves mogu bashing.
At least they better.

4 Likes

Following the recent events, the Ronin volunteers take residence in Orgrimmar again for a time until they find another job befitting their skills, or another job finds them.

__
Big thanks to Cao for hosting his first event the other day, it’s great to know creative and MUSCULAR minds are occupying the roster!

3 Likes

Join the Ronin Today!

You get to do cool things, like:

• Finding out about a Night Elven plot to plant seven bombs inside different strategic military and infrastructure installations in a lumber camp in Ashenvale.
  • The follow-up step in the plan of attacking it shortly afterwards to wipe it out.
  • Experiencing the immense pressure of having to disarm each and every single one of these seven intricately crafted, wildly different and uniquely placed within a single hour’s time.
  • Having one of them end up misarmed and blown up, the other one disarmed a literal minute too late on the timer.

On the bright side, the two out of seven bombs that went off did not cause enough damage to allow for the elves to proceed with their attack, saving the camp!

Volunteer today!

No worgs were harmed in the disarming of the bombs.
Some worgs were distressed by the planting of the bombs.

13 Likes

Sounds like die hard 2

3 Likes