[PCU] Ronin - Pandaren Volunteer Force [H] đŸŒ

I dunno mate, whenever you come on down out of that Necropolis and ask politely! That’s all anybody ever had to do!

You should swing by and see us in Honeydew Village sometime. We’d be glad to give some first-hand lessons in pandaren fighting techniques. Just make sure you park someplace else; the last flying fortress that came to Pandaria had to be written off.

3 Likes

If our pride was threatening to overflow before, then it’s truly overbearing now.
Congratulations to the one and only (Just) Shang for carrying the Ronin name to victory in the Intermediate Bracket for the most recent Celestial Fist Tournament. I knew you could do it son.

These sorts of Pandaria events are great to get to, and it was awesome to see the other fights, characters, and guilds that also attended. I hope some brave pandaren will seek out the Black Silks and hone their mettle alongside tried and proven combatants.

Especially now that we’ve got TWO certified Champions on the Roster. Is it really even fair?

5 Likes

Well done Shang, very well done! Although I couldn’t be there I’m sure they’ll sing songs of your punches for years to come!

3 Likes

they better

3 Likes

Some practice at Tian

Shang’s performance at the Celestial First Tournament; us congratulating him after winning a round

Some socializing/preparations and practice for a Tea Ceremony with the Sisterhood of Fal’adorah

And we had the actual ceremony itself, was a good time!

4 Likes

You’re an absolute champ Kump :slight_smile: thanks!
That’s just a peek at what we’ve been up to in the last week. Come join us to see why pandaren are the most underrated race in the game. There’s so much rich lore and background to take part in!

3 Likes

Yeah, I think there’s a simple thing one has to consider here-

If you’re a Horde Pandaren, you join the Ronin

Simple as

3 Likes

It has been a blast visiting the elves in Suramar and getting to run into our vulperan comrades in Pandaria. Nothing like friends with the comforts of home to go along with it. And everyone getting along, too? A miracle!

Still, it’ll be better to settle accounts with the rebellious Forsaken and Truce-breakers sooner rather than later. If you really want to experience both Horde- and Pandaren-centric RP, then you’ve just gotta check out us Ronin!

The organic character growth and exciting rivalries that’ve been formed have been some of the most entertaining I’ve ever known. And all without a lick of drama or fuss!

1 Like

I gave them an empty box and they gave me fun RP. Love these dudes.

2 Likes

Hello! Trying to reach you in game, and would love to be part of you lot. :slight_smile:
Until then!

4 Likes

Bam, just like that. Hope you enjoy your stay bud!

Also, I hope everyone else is ready to get their ACTING face on. If anybody messes up I will personally Lu Bu them into the next dynasty.
Except not really. But, honestly, now is a GREAT time to join Ronin and have a chance to experiment with some pandaren RP!

1 Like

These guys do the best pandaren RP on Argent Dawn.

People should 100% check them out!

4 Likes

Been enjoying explaining to some new volunteers the way of the Horde and the Huojin.

Isn’t it about time you tried something new?! Come and roll a pandaren! ! ! We’re the only 100% Certified and Unquestionable Good Guys in the Warcraft universe!

1 Like

The Ronin would like to invite everyone to join us on the 23rd to a feast and a theater play organised by the one and only Cao Hao!

-The celebrations will start with a feast in Halfhill at 8PM server time
-The play will begin shortly after at 9PM server time

Horde, Alliance and everything in between are welcome to join and celebrate together! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hoh man, what a night that was. :panda_face:
I think thanks and praises have been given out aplenty, but just to make it visible, I’ve really got to thank EVERYone who came along and made last evening so enjoyable. A show wouldn’t have been anything but an awkward ritual without an audience, and you were all so chilled out, it helped make for one of the most immersive RP sessions that I can recall recently!

There was a great turnout from all our friends. It got a bit packed at the start, but folks rolled with the flow and I think it really got into the friendly-but-busy atmosphere that I hoped it would. Not to mention the food stalls were great, especially with the esteemed hozen Master Chef Lhu-Lhu dropping in.
And the drama after the organized drama was nice too! Nobody even got killed. . .in Pandaria, so that’s another plus!

Here I just want to direct some attention and praise to the awesome RPers in the Ronin that volunteered themselves on the altar of Discord Pings to subject themselves to this home-brewed script and character roles for the play, ‘The Persnickety Emperor’. These guys are absolutely stellar and were immensely tolerant of my neurotic ‘organization’. There were plenty of other awesome RPers who volunteered to help out, but there were only so many spots unfortunately.
There’s not a doubt in my mind that it wouldn’t have been as fun - or even possible! - without these folks and their own personal, artistic touches that they bring out every time we RP!

• Hyarin Rainheart as: Emperor Tiaoshi
  • Luo-Ze Silverleaf as: Liu Niang, Master of the Way of the Steamer
  • Zovtorig Swift-Steppe as: Tai He Gong, Master of Way of the Oven
  • Fengluo Mountainpass as: Zhu-Zhu, the Sovereign of Slickies
  • Just Shang as: Diligent Goshashu
  • Chyou’ka Cliffseeker as: the Imperial Bodyguard
  • Li-Lue Serpentmist as: Apprentice Lu Douya

All seven of these folks sacrificed their personal time to practice rehearsing in order to put on the best show possible for our friends. The Ronin are some of the most dedicated, thorough, and remarkable RPers I’ve ever had the pleasure to share a guild with - and all Pandaren, at that! It’s truly humbling to see where we can end up after a year of hard work, dedication, and character growth together.

There’s never been a better time nor guild to join if you’ve wanted to finally take Pandaren as seriously as they deserve to be - and as casually, too! Hit any of the Ronin up and meet some of the friendliest and inspiring RPers you can find (imo). Your characters will thank you.

Not just the Ronin, but ANY of our friends in the Saurfang Legion or PCU flock with other passionate RPers who also spice up the world of Azeroth in their own irreplaceable ways! So if you want to see what it’s all about, don’t hesitate to reach out to any guild members you see, or just walk up and engage IC like the good ol’ fashioned days!

8 Likes

You’d think pandaren RPers would be a pushover
 Heh. I remember, I remember the fight we had in Northrend where one of your brewmasters wrecked Arceli. Such fun playstyle and RP coming from these guys. 10/10

2 Likes

Behold, a collection of screenshots from our recent event that I finally compiled!

https: //imgur. com/a/iq3YSj3

Really am thankful to be part of such a slick RP community. It was great that so many people showed up and enjoyed themselves; no OOC friction, no fuss, just immersive RP and characters right off the bat until logging time.

I’ll forever be proud of what the Ronin have accomplished, especially on a server where there’s less than 1000 level 120 Horde Pandaren characters to be found. Feel free to correct me on that, but, there ain’t a lot.

Pandaren RPers come and go, pandaren guild even moreso. There are still some great ones out there, naturally, but there isn’t a one that can boast being 100% pandaren, with over a year of life, and is able to not only keep trucking, but carve out their own niche amongst the Horde to gain the recognition that the Huojin - and the Pandaren as a whole - rightfully deserve. And then maintain that.

So really, why don’t you message literally any Ronin whenever you see them and find out what’s up?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks a load Kumpus. You da man (orc).

P.S.: We concluded in the past that Ronin would likely be open to the possibility of recruiting hozen who held the ambitions, interest, and abilities at heart. So if you’re one of the two people on the server interested in RPing a hozen legitimately out there, give us a holler and maybe we can work something out that’s neither convoluted nor clichĂ©!

:panda_face: :handshake: :monkey_face:

1 Like

Yesterday the Ronin finally brought an end to one of the more peculiar foes they’ve had to face in their time.

A hideous combination of natural elven plantlife and void corruption, the ‘Heart’ of vines and obfuscation had long evaded their efforts to exterminate It entirely. Yet the cunning Pandaren persisted and, thanks to their efforts and Chyou’ka’s cunning ploy, the wilds of Kalimdor are a touch safer. The very core of its twisted being was reduced to ash and scattered to the wind, restoring harmony.

There are still more trials to be had and they shall soon be upon us. The path of the Huojin is not an easy one, but, it is worthwhile. If you, like our new comrades, have the bravery to set out on a journey to find what you are really made of, then seek out the Black Silks.

3 Likes