[PCU] [X-FACTION] North & Void RP -- The Grim Gest ☠

We never rest. We never sleep…

3 Likes

If you were ever interested in doing more than the doctor’s recommended amount of Void RP, the Grim Gest are a fun lot to RP around with, old guilds have rich lore and even richer rp…

3 Likes

A bunch of very cool gamers that do void!

2 Likes

I’m a doctor. I don’t recommend this amount of Void RP.

3 Likes

Thanks for the lovely bumps, gamers.

The Grim Gest has returned to Lordaeron after an insanely EPIC campaign within Blackrock Mountain. Our usual duty to the dark forces continues…

If anyone is interested in joining in on this deeply rich roleplay then feel free to add Noxora#4621 on discord and we can discuss a unique and character-specific route to bring you into our black embrace.

5 Likes

Let Owleye know I’m using his severed arm to scratch my bum

5 Likes

Bumping this

2 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking I will bump my own guild

2 Likes

Currently in western plaguelands, and still recruiting.

1 Like

I am keeping this UP

1 Like

Ravaging the lands of Lordaeron up and down and reaching well across the span.

2 Likes

The vengeful hands of a warband scorned linger still.

2 Likes

We are still about. On a mission to reclaim what is ours…

3 Likes

With fresh blood in tow, the Grim Gest has made a return to ancestral lands, fully embracing a new brother in their own macabre way.

1 Like

Grim Gang

10/10 Would love to fight again, last time we were forced to run like scared DOGS at the face of the Gest appearing on the hill, about to swoop in and end the Horde.
Also they’re quite spooky and since its Spooktober right now…? Well. Perfect time to join!

2 Likes

The Grim Gest has taken a turn to the far north, travelling beyond Lordaeron to assist Forsaken interests on the frontier in Northrend.

1 Like

I wish I was cool enough for this guild.

1 Like

The Grim Gest continue their journey through Northrend, gathering the likeminded and expanding their purpose to new ends.

Currently breezing into 2024.

1 Like

God I love Northrend

1 Like