[PCU] [X-FACTION] North & Void RP -- The Grim Gest ☠

Had a great time being murdered by you guys last night. 10/10 would die again.

6 Likes

Corrupt em with civil war void rituals

6 Likes

Dawn, dark clouds were gathering above, obscuring the sun.

An undead elven figure stood in the middle of the abandoned courtyard, clad in saronite armor. The vampiric runeblade Draukh’ain ever whispering to him, through the accursed blood gem glowing in its guard.

Around Sir Xotrios Drak’ash, his Leader and companions were preparing. The servants of the Void were all gathering towards the barricades. Dread-Captain Baron Morsteth Blightreek first of all, giving orders to his Serpents: the unstoppable, merciless undead orc Igronak Plaguefist, listening with a stare as Theobrand Koiffen, a proud forsaken death knight, nodded at the forsaken warrioress sharing her concerns about the situation while pointing her eldritch spear towards the ramparts, Petra Vezna.

Not too far and around a broken fountain’s monument Neophytes and Bloodletters stood ever silent, each ready and equipped with gifts of ruinous powers as the Necromancers were starting their litanies. Outside a building in ruins Blackguard Megnarosh Thunderbinder, an undead orc Dark shaman, chuckled quietly and darkly at the situation.

Shouts from the keep, the living defending it were awake.

The keep had to be reclaimed, and its defenders to be slain.
It was clear to Xotrios, a simple, instinctive thought. The Keep served well before not only due to its tactical position or decent fortifications, but the amount of death and corruption resting in its basements.

The Stygian Hunger kept at its whispers, the memory of his mother joined the chore:
“My little, beautiful silver hatchling, among other signals and once you will be made a knight, there will be one good omen that blesses our familiy in battle nowadays as it did with our ancestors , and it is rain. For what is rain if not tears of our fallen, wailing in grief for the wrongs done to them, pleading with the livings to avenge them… as they wander behind the Veil?”

Xotrios tensed, lowering his head as strands of silver hair fell down onto his shoulders. The whispers continued:

“They will cast you from your home, and torture your friends and families. They will serve the Weak and pray to fake Gods as servants to unworthy Leaders will march upon you… But you, my son, will look down at them for what they are, creatures less than animals. Creatures you must kill.”

He raised his gaze to the skies and smiled as a droplet fell on his forehead, closing crimson eyes while invoking the arts of blood to strengthen his muscles and bones, his heart pumping as if still alive.

It started raining.

9 Likes

Tonight we continue to grief the Lordains

10 Likes

Was really good to be death-gripped by them. 100% would do again.

11 Likes

Hello forum users,

I thought I should give a quick update on the Grim Gest situation: We are still role playing loads alongside the Rotgarde and committing mostly to Lordaeron, I am also happy to mention that we recently took in exclusively based new recruits that already massively own the so called Lordains (as you can see in the picture above)

Furthermore, the guild now does more Void- and evil-related role play than ever before, I dare say we have become AD’s number 1 high fantasy (yes) villain guild

And finally. . .

. . . here is an incredibly epic piece of art made by Xotrios (AD’s #1 DK DPS [retired]) that shows the entire Grim “Gang”

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475792398354481174/726875047821705236/GANG.png

9 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475792398354481174/726875047821705236/GANG.png

13 Likes

GRIMMmmmmmm GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!

8 Likes

“In life and death”

6 Likes

Commiting some big crimes

Get the loads of these evil guys

6 Likes

Hate em, Evil lads, Holy light best.

This post was made by Paladin gang

6 Likes

Love em, Evil lads, Void best.

This Post was made by Death Knight Gang

7 Likes

:musical_note: I want to be in that number,
Oh when the Gest go marching in :musical_note:

6 Likes

we also recruit living :slight_smile: if your character is living you can also join (blood elf ((female?)) shortage)

whats not 2 love

7 Likes

Yeah GG is pro-multiculture.

6 Likes

Exolth is my #1 fan. That’s why

Also the only fan, seemingly

7 Likes

:couplekiss_man_man:

5 Likes

Best void villains that exist on the server, hands down.

8 Likes

I accidentally put an Order of Oronar bump on this thread like a brainlet. I blame their void magic.

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592874486223601674/730147029501870090/unknown.png

The eyes of darkness will keep watching…

3 Likes