[PCU/Conflict RP] Cold Front Two: Dragonblight [15/09 - ?]

Guild Name: Lionheart
Estimated Numbers: 13
Faction: Alliance
Contacts: Carcaróth, Konrad, Zeranti, Thunderbraid

7 Likes

Time to murder cultists in northrend my dudes i love murdering cultists so much man im really looking forward to murdering cultists in northrend i just really want to murder cultists in northrend please let me murder cultists in northrend right now i really just want to murder some cultists in the continent of northrend right here and right now come on traut please let me murder cultists in northrend.

3 Likes

Those neutral settlements better watch out in their neutrality… I mean… Assemblage, assemble!

1 Like

Is it possible to sign up Stallnorth as an Alliance individual? I am with the Painted Shields, but if it isn’t possible that’s okay. I do want to try RP both sides, cause I didn’t get the chance to roll my worgen over on the last Cold Front.

Sidward is EXCITED to fight his enemies in Northrend again! The frozen, undead lands will be perfect for him to vage total warfare and finally forfill his promise of eating his goblin rivals!

1 Like

The magic 8ball says no

Dangerously hyped for this!

What is neutrality? Can I eat it?

And he won’t smell as bad as he did in the jungle! So, big bonus!

1 Like

Guild Name: Path of Glory
Estimated Numbers: 8-14
Faction: Horde
Contacts: Giantrender

Anyone called for some good ol’ “oops we shot the alliance” RP?

8 Likes

Guild Name: Cathedral Of Light
Estimated Numbers: 8-10+
Contacts: Haringoth, Drãke, Palegius.

3 Likes

Individual Neutral Sign Up! Let’s protect some Dragons!!

Would laugh at you from my cozy barracks in New Hearthglen. Have fun freezing to death, nerds.

3 Likes

Jokes on you, we Undeath can’t freeze. And are already death!

Had a lotta fun with the last one, I’d love to sign up for this one if I can <33

Name: Kother Davixon
Individual

4 Likes

Imagine thinking undeath are bothered by the cold.

What are we? Trolls?

Akcthually we adapt, unless we freeze first.

1 Like

Another set of sign ups have been added to the l it’s and it’s looking to be a really big campaign to make Battle for Azeroth go out with a bang this time!

Meeting dates, the campaign discord and the campaign DMing guide will soon be released to help GMs out with the organization aspects of the campaign.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to make ghouls out of you all the same way ghouls were made out of the Drakkari trolls.

:cackle:

Unorthodox activities are happening in the frozen bonesyards of Dragonblight as cultists begin to move various supplies and wagons filled with an unknown substance into the nearby caves for storage. Shadows and deceit seem to follow them wherever they tread.

Credit of picture goes to Tenasa.

16 Likes

I’m excited :>

Will probably just linger around causing havoc and eating all the food rations but the sheer drama and chaos of these campaigns is so much fun. Seeing things break down Horde-side in Stranglethorn was so cool!

1 Like