Pet peeves: The return (Part 2)

yes, because that’s how much of an impact they have had on me.

i am quite tired of them.

3 Likes

):<<<<<

If they had someone turn to the camera and say ‘what a shame all of the high elves became blood elves. every single one’ i wouldn’t be booty bothered, but blizzard keeps adding high elves who are distinct from blood elves and even have specific conflict with them and then going ‘btw you can’t play as these lmao’

2 Likes

tbh the silver covenant always felt really forced and never made much sense to me

5 Likes

My biggest Pet Peeve of that whole High Elf vs Blood Elf nonsense is that they had perfectly viable other options to do a … vs Blood Elf thing with…

Like, for example… Night Elves, who outlawed Arcane and preffered Nature over it. Sure after the friendly interactions in WC3 it would be a stretch, but then again, the Blood Elf starter zone already set up a perfectly viable Night Elf vs Blood Elf conflict anyways.

2 Likes

i know, it’s great

also true, to this day i don’t get what they want, what they’re around for, anything.

Vereesa and maybe a handfull of other High Elves staying Alliance would’ve or could’ve made sense. Hell the Allerian Stronghold High Elves staying… Alliance, could’ve made sense (Alliance propagenda or whatever) but no-way near enough to form a whole freaking faction out of it.

They didn’t get much if any development because Crystalsong Forest got gutted in WotLK but they were there - led by a Windrunner, no less.

why do you hate me when I show you nothing but love

i don’t trust this system

they’ve sent me mean things before, like ‘you are now silenced’, and ‘you are now muted’.

very rude, 0/10 >:(

4 Likes

my hate isn’t for you it’s for what you stand for

just etch this totally real lore on your forehead as a way to cope:

all light using high elves immediately want to hang out with the sunwell longterm and therefore choose to become blood elves

1 Like

For all the talk of the Forsaken being Sylvanas’ arrows in a quiver, the Silver Covenant absolutely seem like that way for Vereesa. Can you name even a single other character?

I dunno maybe if you’re a high elf nerd but they don’t actually have other characters. They exist as (disposable) footsoldiers in whatever conflict Vereesa wants to throw them at…

Maybe it’s a windrunner thing.

4 Likes

so what are alleria’s arrows in a qui–

[looks at void elves]

oh yeah

5 Likes

At least Alleria has Comrade Umbric (who is also a monarchist, figure that one out)

1 Like

windrunners are here to bang humans and kill elves

and they’re all running out of elves

7 Likes

Magehand guy in the sewers during the genocide of dalaran

that’s it
that’s all of them

isn’t a void elf + i will sue for impersonation if she tries to pass as one

1 Like

anyway the point is normally when I get teased for this long there’s a happy ending send post

that’s ok sylvanas isn’t rly modeled after the forsaken either otherwise we would have undead elves as playable skin by now = )

1 Like

How hard will it be to slap some Elf ears on a zombie, right?

costs us a raid tier

at the very least forsaken are a faction so it works, alleria is just a high elf shadow priest with a bow

i would gladly sacrifice every single raid tier

i would also give them away for free

1 Like

Trust me, its better then Undead skins on non-DKs for Blood Elves… Looks better aswell.

P.S: with Zombie I meant Forsaken…