Pet ress time

Which smooth-brained retard at blizzard HQ thought it was a good idea to change pet ress from 2.5 seconds to 4 seconds? Literally impossible to get your pet back up in arena if your facing someone with over 70 IQ.

3 Likes

Literally just got out of an arena match where my pet melted in less than a second. Ressing it is out of the question in an arena match, so that’s a free win for them, gg.

1 Like

Priest/rogue can literally just sap me and 1 shot my pet in the opener meaning I have to turtle to ever get it back since they have 999999 stops. Then next go they can just cc my healer and 1 shot it again with shadow-dance and the game is instantly over. It is actually insane how Blizzard can work on this game for 15 years and still just make the same balance mistakes over and over again like we’re all stuck in Groundhog day.

2 Likes

They are actually retarded,like why destroy a class almost completely in pvp.That change is actually so uncalled for…

Bestial Wrath needs to free pets from CC and give them total CC immunity for the duration AT LEAST. Not just fear immunity when a PvP talent is taken.

It’s so ridiculously easy to neuter BM hunter it’s laughable.
Rogue? 100% immunity to all our damage AND CC for 10 seconds. Sap has longer range than the radius of Flare, and rogue can kill you in 2 GCDs, just like every other class.
Priest? Run around with bubblespeedbuff till Bestial Wrath is over, then fear pets.
Warrior? 100% immunity to all our damage/CC for 8 seconds as long as they’re facing us.
Druid? Outheal our damage/shift from all CC/nearly no dmg to bearformed druid.
Mage? Fire can outrun pets, all specs can freeze them in place, then stomp your face in in 3 seconds flat.
Paladin? 10k dps burst combined with Hand of Hindrance /Hammer of Justice combo and you’re dead (especially since any stun in Disengage breaks disengage - cause there’s no Sir Isaac Newton in WoW)

etc etc etc.
Compared to other hunter specs, BM is just… well, unsuitable for PvP, let’s call it that. It’s still probably the best spec to solo overworld content, but for PvP it leaves a lot to be desired. You can stomp PvE players who panic at the mere sight of a pet in their face, but anyone with any measure of PvP skill has ALL the tools to stomp YOU instead.

This is one of the reasons why i don’t do pvp for a loooong time.

I am feeling the pain. As a SV hunter im really feeling the pain…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.