Petition: Lower coruption on echoing after nerf

I don’t want to be that guy but Petition threads are a no-no on the forums.

Yea thats lame, so much RNG comes into this, and the diferrences between coruptions are so huge it sad.

Agree with rest

Unfortunately, there really isn’t much that blizz can do against legions of crappy players who blame the tank for everything.

1 Like

I use this simple trick that’s called “blame the healer”. It usually shifts any blame away from me, the tank and towards the inferior party member, the healer.

“It’s bolstering and you chained into this giant mob that now has 20 bolstering stacks” - “Well if that damn healer was healing properly, it wouldn’t have happened!”

Works every time :+1:

Playing a tank doesn’t automatically make someone a good player. If you spend some time healing in M+ PUGs, that quickly becomes clear. In the necrotic week, it seemed like every other tank didn’t know how necrotic works.

People don’t play tanks in higher end content because raids only need two of them, and in M+ they are expected to lead and know the routes/etc. Simply giving tanks more damage will not significantly alter this situation, just like adding more tank specs didn’t change it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.