Please Blizzard, Remove Forced Quest Rewards

Luckily with the recent expansions, most of the questing gear has been able to simply drop as BOE from random mobs to surface on the auction house. The issue I speak of is based from vanilla to cataclysm, by which unique appearances for armour specifically is unobtainable for the wrong class.

I digress to say this issue was prudent last expansion when players were unable to obtain ‘legacy loot’ by which the dungeons were restricted to personal loot only. Luckily that received a fix, and we’re able to now obtain gear such as mail/cloth/leather from old dungeons as a result of this legacy loot being implemented.

Though there should be an option for all players to choose what they like for quest rewards, as many roleplayers seek to have maximum customization to their character and as an RPG we’re being denied this. I do hope Blizzard notices this issue and comes up with a solution so that we can choose what we like from quests from vanilla to cataclysm, as the variation of armour is not all found as BOE.

Anyways, tldr: we need to be able to choose our quest rewards for our characters, whether it be cloth/leather/mail/plate. Forced quest rewards are just an unnecessary restriction.

9 Likes

:clown_face:

9 Likes

Why, when you complete a quest all the options become available for transmog anyway.

Not the option to choose the gear, if I am a paladin I’m not allowed to choose said leather pants that I desire. It is a concern primarily for people who wish to customize their characters for roleplay.

2 Likes

Because roleplayers would also like the ability to pick what item would fit their rp.

6 Likes

Why would a paladin wear leather pants?

As stated above, if you’re unable to read, think and understand, probably get started with that before further contributing.

1 Like

:flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

Why are you insulting me? I am only questioning your idea not your level of comprehension or ability to think.
Paladin = plate wearer, that is obvious to everyone.

You insult yourself, Dottie-Thunderhorn.

1 Like

I’m sympathetic to this of course, but even if you chose the leather pants on your paladin - it wouldn’t add it your collection as it’s not plate?

It’s for roleplaying reasons, man just wants to RP in some epic level 47 leather pants from a quest in EPL’s. Let him have it :pensive:

4 Likes

So I question you and I’m an idiot? That is the worst attitude of someone on these forums.

He wants to wear the actual item not transmog it so therefore be able to get the reward he wants.

You don’t know Galford like we do, lassie.

4 Likes

On behalf of Argent Dawn I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for Galford and his lesser ways of dealing with the inability of aquiring leather pants.

It’s okay Galford, time to go home.

11 Likes

What a rude dude, i hope you never get what you want :sweat_smile:

Ah is this why he’s running around pantsless in Goldshire…

:eye:

1 Like

Brushes his teeth with a 30k toothbrush.

3 Likes

I would imagine every Paladin would prefer leather over cloth pants on casual occasions.

Actually, scratch that - I doubt anyone would prefer to wear plate on casual occasions. Granted, though, cloth seems to be the most common.

Source: Going outside and checking people’s pants.

1 Like

If I had my way, most PVPers/PVEers would be gone from Argent Dawn, you should be happy this is a small request.