Please Blizzard, Remove Forced Quest Rewards

Yes which is why they changed it.

I recall the old situation being a maximum amount of around 4 rewards which were easily told apart in terms of use, not a huge confusing list.

1 Like

These days we are often offered a choice of two items for our current armour type so I imagine there will be two for each armour type which would make the list longer and more confusing. Hence my comment.

But that isn’t the topic of the thread, we’re not asking for the quest rewards from post Pandaria because all are obtainable. So maybe as a MVP, you should actually read what this is about and understand it.

I believe would be good if they highlighted the appropriate gear for that class, with making the others dim, or under a… Window Thing, hidden… Which can be opened and the useless gear ( useless as being gameplay gear) chosen from, if desired. :slight_smile:

With a note about useful and useless rewards… So, it would be proper for both Roleplayers who seek something they can’t mog to, and those who may get confused. :smile:

However, more than anything, I’d like to see transmog limits further removed and we have more options in general. :blush:

I see you are giving me the same hostile treatment you gave Dottie.

As an MVP I read the topic and I replied explaining why you are unlikely to see it return. I did not say you couldn’t make the suggestion. Although as Dottie pointed out all suggestions are via the in game system.

Others may feel the same as you but I highly doubt they will do as you ask. They have simplified the rewards and made it easier for players.

1 Like

It’s straight up treatment, if you think it’s hostile maybe I’ll add a tone to my text. (Says in a stern voice)

1 Like

oh no he’s getting too powerful :fearful: :fearful:

You simply don’t like any replies that don’t agree with your request. I will leave this alone :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a difference between emotion and logic. (Enlightening tone)

1 Like

You should take the criticism of Apawi, as she is not in the category of “Mentally disabled”

4 Likes

:flushed: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

I haven’t done anything but answer in the thread appropriately. I realise it’s hard to accept we don’t all share the same opinions or that we might offer insight into why we think it’s unlikely for a change to be brought in.

2 Likes

I’m not saying voicing your opinion is wrong, but I’m suggesting that you don’t debate with Galford as his nature if aggressive compared to others in this conversation.

4 Likes

Thought you said…-

I wasn’t the one who felt the need to highlight that I was an MVP. That was down to the other poster. See below…

Maybe I should start quoting when I respond.

In current content we have several class specific rewards every quest. But as stated earlier, current content doesn’t matter because those quest rewards are also usually drops from open world.

What matters is that back in the day, quests gave unique appearances (that could be very cool or rp! You could get a glass bottle etc…) The rewards weren’t as expansive, so it wouldn’t be as bloated as you say. A quest had like 5 rewards max. Rewards we now miss out on cosmetically (=/= transmog! Rp purposes, remember!) because they don’t fit the niche pve class concept we play as.

If I want to a Warrior character to have a bottle off-hand for roleplay purposes, I am now unable to obtain is because it has intellect.

4 Likes

I was quoted out of context and others replied to me.

I try to reply to everyone who addresses me directly.

goldshire erp i guess

Yeah but imagine not having the forethought from 10 years ago to save every cosmetic reward in your bank KNOWING this will be unobtainable years later!

SMH roleplayers i thought you were SMRT!

2 Likes