Please consider keeping the Hydraxian Waterlords RPPvE realm alive

Here it is:

I do hope it’s okay to post it, I am in no way an admin or anything like that.

3 Likes

should be no problem, I’ve seen the link on other places and those were all expired and the reason you can even get a link to share is because they have that in your rank permits. if you are worried you can just delete message now as i have joined successfully, thanks so much =)

3 Likes

Ah, it’s alright, thank you though :smiley: I have actually only joined discord for wow classic and am a mere user, so I have no idea what I’m doing most of the time!

3 Likes

Hello fellow RP Community - I mentioned somewhere else in the US Forums that they should consider keeping HW alive and offer free Transfers to HW from any realm to repopulate the entire RP Community on it (with free character copies instead of full transfers - same to the solution they had when classic went to tbc).

7 Likes

I hope that all of you that enjoy and thrive for RP get a proper home or at least be left alone on your server.

I have to be honest, and having recent years under consideration, I don’t believe that Blizzard will place their players or a part of their community above financial decisions.

6 Likes

I don’t think it hurts them financially, as I said servers are just labels, the current structure from what I can understand doesn’t change anything in terms of physical hardware.

For what is worth, I’m not sure I’ll keep playing WoW. I’m older than most players, I started during open beta in 2004 and was subscribed for most of the time, but it’s losing its appeal year after year, not only because the game is old (I still play Everquest on p1999…), but because 90% of the decisions made by Blizzard over the years have been against my personal preferences, which basically states that the game goes in a different directions from what I wish for it.

It’s fine, there are a lot of games out there, this doesn’t justify paying a subscription anymore, if I have to stomach changes over changes I don’t like. I do hope HWL stays and they let me move or copy my characters I have elsewhere over there. This would keep me interested for a long while at least.

7 Likes

I understand what you mean i mean i was starting playing Albion Online and again i came back here last week just because i love this game, the universe that came out of it, characters, etc… i certainly didn’t came back for the love i have for this company.

2 Likes

Going to contribute to this thread as well.

Please keep Hydraxian around, it makes no sense to remove the last RP server.

8 Likes

Blizz please, keep HW alive! Can the few RPler out there at least have something? Not even a small home?
You guys kicked me of my beloved Zandalre Tribe with the end of TBC and now I have to move again?

I know the realm is pretty empty right now, but there is still hope for new RP players to join. Give us the chance to make HW alive again and dont force us on Megaservers!

RP will get a new groove with worgen und goblins joining in and esp with transmog
Sorry but we need a home too…even if it is a small one…

10 Likes

It makes no sense to me why they would remove the last RP server.

US gets to keep its RP server, why not EU? This is completely unfair.

9 Likes

A vote from me to keep the only RP realm.

9 Likes

Am not a roleplayer but HW needs to stay!

10 Likes

I was considering to not write down anything on this specific thread since many before me have already explained perfectly the situation but, then again, it would have been conveyed the message that not so many players are interested in this matter.
I’m a player of HW, I’ve enjoyed casual RP walking around a semi desert Darnassus during the Valentine event.
I smiled the whole time chatting nonchalant with a player I would never met again.
I felt that world alive, I really was a mage casually strolling in the city.
Killing the only EU RP server is just a slap in the face of all the players who enjoy the game there.
Blizzard justifies the upcoming merges as game life quality improvement.
We don’t need any of that.
AH is not very full but players continue to help each other. It happens all the time people creating groups, making invite or whisper randoms just to help each other.
When I returned to HW after a long pause from classic and I was guildless, a lot of high levelled players asked if I needed help, a guild, advices or even gold.
Multiple times, different players.
This is the real quality of life.

13 Likes

I wanted to write something about this ludicrous idea of Blizzard to close the ONLY RP SERVER still up in Europe then I read this post and realize it was everything I want to say and more.
So I’ll try to no be redundant and just add my plea: Please Blizzard come to sense and save HWL, save our game and in doing so save your wallet. Please.

13 Likes

Keep Hydraxian Waterlords and allow people from Giantstalker to move there!

11 Likes

Actually created a horde toon on here.
I have tried RP in the past (AD EU) but its not to my liking, however I LOVE seeing people out in the world creating their stories.

Natlean the blood elf mage is now on HW.
But for how long?

Blizzard please keep the RP realm open

12 Likes

It’s good to see so many people speak up for HWL. Let’s hope Blizzard listens!

9 Likes

One of the great things about small RP realms is seeing the same people and the friendly community they foster.

I’ve just rolled on horde Lava Lash (SoD) and already had some nice interaction. So this is a shout out to anyone that might not have given season of discovery a try, to give Lava Lash a go.

I hope the devs reconsider HWL future. Fracturing a player base that are HAPPY being on a smaller realm sounds terrible.

9 Likes

I seldom take time and write stuff in forums. This time though I feel its worth the while. We may be a small and insignificant realm in the whole but we are a family of friends from everywhere and a home/refuge for those that likes the calm and friendly atmosphere that is on HWL. Moved alts earlier when the fct’s was avalible but have not managed to play them due to not liking the stress they bring and ended up staying with my raiding toons on HWL cause it feels like my home. And as others mentioned we have managed to clear all raids despite the numbers we got. Back in ulduar patch we used to joke about the fact that doing HM on a busy server was easy and the true hard mode lies in raiding on HWL. I just hope that HWL gets to survive and maybe even grow with the release of cata and transmog. Love and peace to you all!

8 Likes

Encourage people in your guilds to support this thread!

Community voice can help to inform the devs!

7 Likes