Please keep your foxes in orgrimmar

:fox_face: :fox_face:

4 Likes

can u keep your lepergnomes, gnomes and wheelchair gnomes in stormwind…

KK cheers bye

Hunt them down as animals. No one wants them in the Horde anyways.

Are you jealous because no one is interested in you?

4 Likes

Hmmm, dinner. :poultry_leg: :hotdog: :hocho:

1 Like

You cant stop the foxes!!!

7 Likes

Rather be a cute Foxy than a weird mech diaper baby!

https://i.redd.it/puhgpewfl5t31.jpg

4 Likes

I am not trying to stop them. I am trying to get rid of them in most humane way. Also, that fox is not Vulpera. Not sure why you are spamming the forum…

its a fox resistance!

4 Likes

This is fur real… embrace the fursona :wink:

2 Likes

wow… just wow O.O now i understand why they call them diaper babies.

3 Likes

Wanna hear a joke?

What did an orc said to vulperan after it asked him to join the fight?
He said: “Leave this to a professional”.
I was dying for past 45 minutes after I heard this one :rofl:

Was it happening in Classic design, Alliance should open Fox Hunting Season as player/community made event.

And the Tauren, and the Pandaren, and the Worgen, oh and the Forsaken, because there is a kink for that as well, and the Draenei, and the Orcs, as, duh…Aliens…

Yeah, the numbers don’t seem to add up for you there…Seems like plenty of people -do- want them in the Horde, because they actually understand what the Horde is.

Two expansions wasn’t enough for the Forsaken’s Mad Ride…

I mean I trust you stopped dying at a suitable point to be able to post… or otherwise we are looking at some bizarre reality where dead people can communicate with the living by using facebook and forums, and not Ouija boards and seances. (Which I still maintain is awesome as a concept for a novel)

Though to be fair you could flip it.

Orc: (In fact Garrosh, for it was his view) “This land is an inhospitable desert, we cannot survive here and must seek more resources by Conquest”

Vulpera: "You can’t live here? What is this, amateur hour? You need to toughen up cupcake, know what we would call Durotar back in Vol’dun?

“Nothing. This ain’t a desert…I can show you a desert, this doesn’t even feature… Eeesh, no wonder Orcs have a history of losing Wars…”

Which kinda does go to show why Classic isn’t really great. I mean essentially that is “Hey, these foreigners, lets kill them” “Why?” “Because they look foreign, and they trade with our enemies” “But they never met us before, so of course they trade with the people they have met.”

“Shuddup! They look funny and they trade with the enemy…”

Or “The Genocide of the natives of the American Continent, as it could cheerfully be described as”

Hating on Vulpera because they are beastfolk is like waving a flag going “I have no idea about this game!”

6 Likes

Blonde blood elf.

1 Like

This is exactly why it shows that Classic had better game design and Horde and Alliance are supposed to be on war.

Mechagnome, yuk. I for one welcome our new fox overlords.

5 Likes

Umm…Mousey brown haired human who plays a computer game with a character who is a Blood Elf with blond hair…oh, and a Draenei with no hair, a Gnome with silver hair, a human with grey hair, a Tauren with a black mane, a human female soldier with auburn hair, an -Orc- with white hair, a Troll with scarlet hair and a Forsaken with black hair.

Not sure where you were going with that? I mean I am assuming you are also a human, who happens to post on a character who is one of the living dead…

Umm, No, no it really isn’t. Better game design is highly debateable, and Horde and Alliance have always been on/off when it comes to War. I mean even now it is an armistice, not peace…I mean there is a reason why The Fourth War has just been fought, and Classic wasn’t it…

isn’t that a rock band?

2 Likes