Please remove

Howdy!

I´m making an comeback to this game after the start of the expansion.

this having said, all my chars gear is basicly useless now. so what I´m offering is not so much based on a char it´s more based on what the guild might need.

Meaning if you have been hunting for the class X for eternity and just can´t find a person to fill that spot, I´m open for rerolling pretty much anything. During all these years I have many alts on many realms so there is a change I have the class you need atleast on level 110. Besides leveling Is soo fast anyways.

My history in wow is a long starting back in vanilla, I have played healer. After that on most of the expansions either tanked or healed with some ranged dps action here and there.

So if you think you might need that X class in the roster or want to know more just reply to this post or add me: Tosia#2457

Hey - welcome back to WoW

Feel free to check us out here most of our current raid roster is made up of people that have taken breaks and come back. As we’re at that point where people start to get bored now HC is cleared they’ll likely want to change classes (a few people) and so be happy to have a chat about what I think we’re likely to need not today but in a few weeks time which would help give you a goal.

Feel free to add me on bnet ToxicShade#2750

Imaginaerum is currently looking for healers and tanks for our M+ guild! We don’t raid, since we purely focus on M+ (no morep pugs!). If you are interested, you can whisper Gylou-Draenor :slight_smile: