Plunderstorm - Fun Features & Retail wow!

Well Since you’ve added battle royale, and spectate mode exist then why not add Emotes too (more dance styles)-(since overwatch has them) and even ADD them on retail shop OR Trading post would be GREAT idea.
Also its gonna be interesting for RP players that likes to do different thing for FUN (no naughty stuff pls)
Also adding spectate mode on retail raids & dungeons would be better than Alt-tabing while your team Finish the boss…
MAKE WOW FUN AGAIN, I mean this has small chance to be added but its worth a shot.
(Note: im just sick of my 22 years old macarena dance on human Female XD)
Let me know what you Think ^v^

4 Likes

I’d love it if they did emotes the FFXIV way. They’re almost all unlockable by ingame means. They’re not meme-y and if you want to interact with someone, you do. You wanna hug someone? Stand by them and /hug or /embrace(a longer hug unlocked if you’re married) and you will have an animation of your character doing that. Fortnite style? From what I’ve seen, no thank you!

3 Likes

Where is this discussion even coming from? Why unlockable? Why have progression for emotes? Why not just have them be available? Is this where the game is it, so little content we have to waste time “unlocking” basic features to feel like we’ve achieved something?

Half of you are insane or something. :roll_eyes:

No way not like Fortnite hehe

Dunno, cause it’s fun to unlock things? At least I personally find it so. If I’m insane, so be it, at least I’m having fun

1 Like

I will be honest I will see it as an insult if they added emotes on the battlenet store for RPers
Travellers post I will only be mildly miffed
The only way to make me happy with new emotes as an RPer is to not monetize them or timegate them on the tender store

The renown to time played ratio is really bad. I’ve played now since it went live like an hour and a half and only just getting to renown 3… Seriously i see this dying off really fast because i was bored after the first few games and it just not feeling like i am being rewarded for my time when i could be putting that time into raiding or doing keys, mount or tmog farms etc. They should at least add daily and weekly rewards like do 5/10 matches that will give you 1-2 renown and a weekly to do the same or more.

If it wasn’t for the rewards nobody would be playing it plain and simple. So make the rewards achievable in a respectful time frame that respects the paying customers time.

Some people are just so out of their mind with so little purpose in life.

They not only want to learn how to run as a child in real life, now they want to require you to unlock sprinting in games too!

Mindless slaves, all of 'em!

Yeah progress is slow noticeably

1 Like

Not only is it slow but if you win a game you basically get nothing. I had about 1000 plunder because the game was long rather than actually getting an increased reward for winning. It’s sad.

they gotta Buff it, unplayable if i were playing for rewards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.