Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Not sure if people still add from this but I’m more than happy to meet new people and help anyone I can. Long time (on and off) player who’s really been enjoying shadowlands but unfortunately all my old friends don’t play anymore so bit of a lone wolf at the moment :frowning_face:

Im 28 from UK, Play both Horde (Draenor) and alliance (silvermoon) and manage to often play an hour or two each day so If anyone fancies some company/chat then hit me up :slight_smile: BN: Kiez#2980

2 Likes

Hello there,
I will keep this short i started playing wow on bfa 24/7 but in SL i am kind of playing casually doing m+ and raids whenever i can.
I play on Draenor-Horde only
Main char-unholy dk(dps), have some alts but dont rly play them too much
Just a layed back dud looking for ppl to play with(m+ , raids , or anything really)I am a student as well just finished my exams so i have more time and i generally just chill and play.A little bit shy at first but once u get to know me i am pretty chill and have a good sense of humor , so hit me up

BNET:Ryujin#21299

P.S. i am from georgia, not the state of usa but the small country in europe
neighboring russia

About me a sweet 23 year old bodybuilding male i am mostly Alliance but i also play horde and i enjoy being mostly dps but i also heal in classic.

Hi, I’m 22 years old and I’m from the UK. I was addicted to WoW as a teenager and I returned when Shadowlands was launched. I play casually now but I’m interested in getting back into PVP. I need WoW friends to keep the game interesting, please add me on battle.tag! (Rachel#2672)

hey everyone add me if u wanna have nice conversations and have fun
giantdwarf#2169164

This may be slightly more relevant for ‘older’ wow players who have less time to play - but if you’re looking for a guild / group of people to play with check us out.

1 Like

Horde-Draenor Player. Player coming from classic, I raided all the way up to AQ40 (Horde second on server for progress) so not a bad player just new and learning retail! I want to make some friends on retail side and hopefully do some mythic dungeons, hit me up. Bnet: Jay070#2521

My friend list seems quiet yet again :frowning: looking for ppl to chat with/do bgs/ maybe some Torghast or something I just finished lvling all classes to max so not sure what I will do now.

About me: just turned 30 T.T I play wow when I can currently following an education to be a maternity nurse.

I mostly play Alliance only. Have a Horde on max but as I have all classes on ally on max I prefer to play there. I can heal or dps but definitely not tank :smiley:

Tifa#21328

4 Likes

Hello, ive just returned to WoW after a long break, i play both Alliance and Horde, but mostly horde on Kazzak.
Looking for friends to chat and play with, im game for pvp, m+, mount farming, and achievement farming.
My game time varies alot due to my working hours, but i play most days.

Hit me up if you feel like it. Glatoriuz#2416

About me: I am a military man from Israel looking for people to play wow with me cause I am tired of playing alone :smiley:

Personality: Very social tryna have a good time will always try to cheer up the mood have a good laugh Chill

Side: FOR THE ALLIANCE Outland realm

Chars: 4 Outland !

Rogue: (DPS)
Fire Mage (DPS)
Paladin
druid

Spec: Fire Mage / Ret paladin / Sub Rogue / Druid

Playing time: (at the moment) Randomly one day during the week at the evening Thursday night to Saturday night

Up for: Literally anything inside the game Raid (Hc/Normal) still learning the game tho only started playing in December PVP M+
Testing new classes :grinning:

Other interests: A lot :slight_smile:

Battletag: Zape#21372

@Tifa: I sent you a friend request couple of days back, but it is still listed as pending.

Huh…I got 2 requests and accepted both :neutral_face: none pending for me

@Tifa: Well, I am glad you got at least some replies. Maybe my launcher is somehow out of whack or something… :confused: scratches head, puzzled

Are you Schnabs?

Or Aryston?

@Tifa: Neither of those.

Huh…did not receive the request then

@Tifa: Appears that way. I am going to cancel and retry…

Alright! Hopefully it will work now!

im 36, self sustaining, and learning mandarin. Would love to meet chinese/taiwanese people to chat with to improve my chinese. Doesnt really matter if you’re male of female. the character I’m posting this with is a main. add me moo#2889

我现在真的很饿哈哈

Still nothing :thinking:

1 Like