Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

I’m a wow loner, 29m bronze dragon flight. From the UK I have multiple 120s I’m pretty casual currently running old raids ect for gold, just relaxing. Looking for people to talk to, to keep me engaged while I grind away. I play really later into the night due to work shift patterns.

Im a 30 y/o currently sitting home with a burn out.
Trying to find friends to do m+ Im kinda new to it and I don’t mind learning with people I Mainly have 1-2 friend but we are all dps would not mind having more people to do m+ with or even old raids/transmog farms and what not.
I do play Alliance and Horde (but mostly alliance)
Feel free to add me on bnet Akumetsu#21803

Hello!

A bit about me: started playing wow during vanilla and then have kind of been playing on and off for the last couple of years.

Side: Alliance but considering giving Horde ago

Chars: Ret Paladin main on Doomhammer with a couple extra 100+

I’m new to all the end game fun so would be up for finding some mates to do mythic+ and raids with :slight_smile:

Add me if you want to chat and play!

catpatash#2940

1 Like

About me: I’m 32yo - been playing WoW vanilla at release (even on the beta !) and stopped at end of WotLK. Back then we had a decent guild and we were raiding regularly.

Personality: well don’t know what to write here - let’s say i’m ‘ok’ and by this it means i like when ppl talk in instance, explain basics and mechanics and so on - this seems completely lost now: all channels are mostly empty of any conversations in big cities and it feels odd !

Side : Alliance

Chars: I mostly play a Warrior that I’m currently getting to 120 slowly to learn the new gameplay style. I’ll level back a dwarf priest, I had a 80 one that seems lost now :cry:

I’m lost in the new contents but always loved the most group play in dungeons, raids or bg & eager to learn the new ropes, have some chatty activity and join anyone on anything basically :slight_smile:

My tag : Arolden#1999 - feel free to add me !

Hello! :slight_smile:
About me: I played wow since 9 y.o. on private WotLK server and then played and private Cataclysm server… now I started to play here and I’m still a little bit confused about everything and it’s quite boring without friends :confused: I like playing PVE and PVP and mostly love achievement hunting :slight_smile:

Something about personal life: I’m 20 years old girl from the Czech Republic

Personality: I’m introvert so form beginning I’m a little bit shy but later when I get closer I’m crazy af :smiley:

Side: Alliance

Chars: I’m still looking for class that will suit me. I’m used to have only 2 or 3 chars and one as main :slight_smile:

Looking for: I’m looking for somebpdy who would like to start with me from 1 lvl and do every expansion from beginning to end (stop at 60 lvl do all quest explorer dungeons etc.) or for somebody who want to just enjoy the game with me or just talk and do be alone in the game :slight_smile:

Hobbies: Floorball, Horse riding, chemistry, and gaming ofc.

playing time: active mostly during afternoon and evening

Battletag: Chazzy#21442

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there!

Im a brand new WOW player looking to start my adventure!

I have no idea what im doing. however my wife seems to have got the hang of it!

I need help leveling my Level 4/5 ork so that I can start leveling with my wife who is level 33.

My wife is a NHS nurse so she it VERY busy at the moment. but I know it would be great for me to suprise her with a character at th same level. So when she gets home in the evening We can enjoy WOW together.

Anyone who can give me a hand understanding how to play a Mage and get me out of this starting area would be great!

About me: I’m a returning WoW player. I was playing classic at the age of 10. I played all through TBC, but I was to young to raid. Then WoTLK came and I played through that aswell and started to raid! Left the game after that, returned and played a few months of Cataclysm. After that I’ve been gone until NOW! :slight_smile:

Now I’m back and I main a Druid!

Personality: I work as a Registered nurse, soon to be CRNA (putting people to sleep)… I guess my interest of in game healing has a connection to my IRL-life lol.

Side: Alliance!

Chars: This one that I’m posting from.
Druid: Resto/balance.

Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-friday daytime. Usually on whenever I’m off work. Being in the healthcare sector right now is exhausting and I need the game to think about something else.

Up for: I wanna gear up, pretty new at lvl 120. But also somone who can personally help and guide me to unlock the druid skins <3

Other interests: I have a dog, love travelling, and since I can’t do that now… I am a gamer haha!

Battletag: EmilyH#2305

Hello fellow Azeroth friends!

I mostly go with the name "Sino" in the internet...

I’m an 25 y.o. introvert working on day/night shifts, preferring to game instead of watching TV or Netflix. I pretty much grew up in Germany, but now I’m living close to my family town that is located at the foot of the Karkonosze Mountains in Poland. Fantasy MMO’s are definitely my favorite genre, which I grew up with. I love fantasy to the point that I moved to a place where legends and castles are present everywhere you look.

About three weeks ago I returned to WoW after a very long break that began just short after the dawn of the Lich King. The desire to become the DK once more in a big fantasy world was there for quite some time, yet I always told myself that I don’t have the time to invest in progression and that’s what gave me always the most rewarding feeling. Finally the promising features and story of Shadowlands on the horizon won me over.

My playstyle: Collector, Role player

I’m very much a collector. I love to pursue after nice things, whether mounts, pets, transmog or just achievements. My favorite type of quests are the ones where you have to work with clues and search to find a nice treasure in the end or learn some wicked stories (yes, I read through almost every quest) - best case both together.

Probably coming from my interest for stories, I like to role play. It’s not something I’ll do non stop, but I just think it’s fun, helps to build up the immersion and get into the game better overall. So if you’re looking for a tanking knight pet that will chase after shiny things - here I am! Wait… Scratch the pet part, this sounds wired.

I play Blood DK

I chose to play the Blood DK again because it’s just one of the most fun classes I’ve ever encountered. Starting from their dark-frosty-magic-knight appearance, for once not chasing after enemies but grasping them over and ending with the the idea of protecting people by feasting on the strength of those who dare to attack them.

As I don’t like to play alone I’m looking for someone to play together that just began playing WoW or just returned like me, so we can catch up together.
I chose Horde this time because of my friend, but I played Alliance before and really like the Dreanei, so both factions kinda are an option.

Add me if you think this sounds good,

Suffer Well!

Battletag: Sino#21548

battlenet id is Karen#21303

About me:

personality: I’m too cool to be cruel darlin’
faction: Alliance all the way~
characters: Draenei resto shammy
Playing time: I play bgs almost every day in quarantine :frowning:
up for: random bgs, dungeons
other interests: star wars, lotr, wowlore, fantasy books, roleplay, playing piano, witcher, cosplay, animes
Battletag: Aizawa#21708

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
Looking for some friends to chat with, quest, dungeon, raid, whatever!! New to 120 and finding it pretty lonely!!

Faction: Horde
Character: Arms Warrior
Server: The Shatar
Battlenet: Sennin#2526

About me:

Personality: Laid back, chilled out, I’d class myself as a funny guy. ;o

Side: Ally

Chars:

Druids and Paladins

Playing time: Mainly Monday, tuesday and wednesday due to working night shifts and sleeping in the other part of the week.

Up for: Mythics, BGs, leveling alts (im an altoholic)

Other interests: WoW lore, Paradox Games, Art, history

Battletag: Teabaglol#2551

Hello Europe,
I just got back to the game, I don’t count on doing much until Shadowlands since I hate PvE, especially in BFA since its forced, and all the grind etc. I just want my PvP vendors back.

Looking for friends, i’m about to level up my last missing classes to 120 so i’m good to go in Shadowlands since I used to play everything.

Name : Laiyren
Faction: Both but focusing on horde right now
Realm : Stormscale horde, Outland alliance (for now at least)
Personality: Hyper competitive boy, passionate by Gaming and competition, also love acting. Just lonely and in need of friends, competitive or not, just trying to make some bonds :smiley:

Ps: There’s more info/story to tell but i can’t reveal it on here :x

Add me and text me whenever !

Battletag: Laiyren#2182

Hi
Im very handsome guy about 35 years old.
Im 196 tall
I play wow since i was kid
My hobbies are english gramar and table tenis and frog hunting and i have two dogs and one fish.

3 Likes

Hihi, I’m Ayavel and looking for some friends again.
Had a bad guild disband and nothing ever felt the same without someone to befriend.

I play only alliance, but I do have horde characters I can play for fun but it’s not something I’d take seriously. Night elf elitist.

I’m 22 year old girl who’s been playing for a while, around 2 years maybe?
I really just want someone I can get along with who plays alliance, I’m a little shy, funny, sarcastic and I love to laugh. I want to make lasting friendships!

I’m not a competitive player, but I do like 2’s and 3’s for rated bgs! (Still new to this)
I love raiding, HC/M and running keys, transmog runs, alt leveling and so much more wow has to offer. I’m even up for playing other games!

I play late night from 20st to 4st, because I actually live in America!
Add me on Bnet!: Screameh#21154

2 Likes

Hi, I’m jack and I’m looking for some friends to play with.
At the minute I mainly play on the horde side but not bothered what server or faction I play on.
I am quite impartial to creating new characters to level so if you are down for levelling I will be more than happy to.

I am 19 and with work I would be on around 8-12 each night and most of the day during the weekends. I live in the UK if that makes a difference.

My battletag is - Jacknife2k0#2227
Also my discord is - jacknife2k0#0842

Hello everyone!
I’ve been playing horde for so long, and since I recently convinced my wife (both 28 years old) to start playing, we are now maining Alliance on ArgentDawn. On the other side we have Horde-Kazzak.
Anyone who is willing to play together, levelling (wanna have all 120 classes Horde, all classes Alliance (currently 9/12H, 2/12A, and a lot of them in progress), achievements, pvp, having fun but also serious with mythic+ (now very interested to find friendly people to practice and push), just hanging out in trade district or chat while grind old raids feel free to add.
BattleTag: Nikola#11125

Hey
I’m Sophiya and I’m 27 from UK. I play on Ravencrest/Argent Dawn and Stormscale if I’m playing Horde.

Just looking for people to do stuff with as at the moment I’m very bored. :slight_smile: sunshine#23276

1 Like

Hello there im from BG i play on Shazzrah server on classic wow im looking for people who want to do PvP
my battletag : aknout#21226

Hello everyone :smiley:
About me: I love good laughs and sharing adventure with others

Personality: I consider myself funloving and always ready to help

Side: I only got horde characters

Chars: lvl 120 Priest (healerl, Paladin (tank) , Shaman (dps/healer), Mage

Playing time: evenings on weekdays, virtualy all day during weekends

Up for: gearing for raids, raiding, mythic +, and anything else for fun :slight_smile:

Other interests: watching tv shows, chilling with friends

Battletag: Cikoje#21325