Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

About me:
26 yo. Playing WoW since vanilla, but not full time, been leaving and coming back multiple times. I’m a CRNA student with only one last semester left. So I don’t play like 8-10h a day lol.

Personality: Pretty chill, creative, and always willing to help others. The type of person who would crack a joke after 10 consecutive wipes at LFR.

Characters:
I’m playing resto/balance druid. I never change character… Im stuck with this… because once I think of changing character… Jesus then its a never ending story.

Playing time :
Mon through Fri, i’m usually active somewhere after 4 PM, server time.
During weekends, as long as i don’t have any IRL plans.

Up for:
Casual/rated PVP. Casual PVE (or Timewalking raid, if it’s that week), achiev/transmog runs, or just making friends.

Battle tag : #EmilyH#2305

Hey there
\o

I am Stjepan, or nicknamed Pepi.
30 years old Croatian born in Bosnia, now living in Germany.

I got addicted to WoW back in 2005, played it for some 4-5 years straight after which I took the needed break.
After that only loged every once in a while, started playing again at the end of BfA and got addicted again after the Shadowlands launch.
Most of my /played was on private servers, mostly Molten WoW and some Vanilla WoW servers (Northdale).

My main and only lvl 60 is Orc Shaoilin the Monk, healer of the weak and punisher of the wicked.

A deep desire to learn the true History of our civilization and the real Truth about this World made me a loner, mostly by choice as my old friends had no drive to pursue the same interests.

I support free speech and love to make jokes about vegans.

Would be nice to connect with some likeminded people.

If you don’t want to be friends then just consider signing my Guild Charter for the Guild named “The Flow”.

Last but not least, I do 75% PvP and 25% Dungeons.

Cheers :slight_smile:
o/

Personality: Competitive
Side: Both but mostly Horde

A little history:
Long time player, started late BC. Always played a Rogue and even to this day it has always been my favorite class. Played until mid MoP and have been playing on and off since. Doing end game Raiding and PvP for the most part. Ex-CE in WoD/Legion probably looking to restore that.

Like my personality says above… I’m competitive. I like to challenge myself within the game by doing the hardest available content and pushing myself to go as far as possible within that.

Outside of the game I’m very approachable and I love to talk about all things Rogue or to have discussions about the game and how to deal with specific problems within it. It be a certain M+ route or how to deal with certain mechanics. You name it really.

Chars: #1 Rogue, #2 Pala, #3 DK… more to follow.

Playing time: Every day, alternating daytime and evening playing every other week.

Up for: M+ (10 and higher keys at present), PvP (BG/Arena/RBG), Heroic/Mythic raids for alts on Saturdays

Battletag: Evolixe#2290

Hello, I’m from UK, and my tag is: Hydranoid#21412

I want to have fun in a friendly environment and be chill. I’m a returning player, and a newbie, casual expectations. Casual times as I have Uni, but holidays and distance learning.

I want to focus on PVE. I play Ret/Prot. I can try Holy! Last expansion I loved doing mythic+ dungs, would like to raid too.

Outside: Gym, reading (recently wealth of nations, but even all sorts of fantasy), writing, wow, warhammer 40k/AoS, and normal stuff ofc.

Have a nice day, and take care.

Hi!
I recently returned from a long long break. I’m also here because I ended up meeting a few nice people over Dungeon Finder but I never added them. I’m 20 years old and from Germany.
I’m generally fairly relaxed about the game (and kinda new to it as well) so please do not add me if you want high octane gameplay or whatever. I mainly run dungeons with the goal of raiding at some point and I want to try out the Mythic content but I’d rather do it with halfway nice people.
My chars are a resto druid (the only one actually at max lvl), this one and a resto shaman that will probably end up becoming my main once I get it to max lvl. All of them are Alliance because I’m too lazy to level my Hordes.
My playing time is at any time more or less, I’m on an extended Xmas break/lockdown. I’ll probably be playing on the weekends once everything is normal but I can’t say since I returned pretty recently.
Outside of WoW, I’m just a simple farmer, tending to my crops.
Add me under mil #22282 thank you for reading and have a good day or night <3

1 Like

Hi, I would love to make some new friends for M+ and other activities together. I am mainly playing arms warrior.

This was posted from another char for some weird loggin in and out of forums reason, anyway this is my main - Kethurnas-BurningLegion. Feel free to ping me in-game!

1 Like

Wholesome thread.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’m Dan, I’m 25 and from the UK.

My tag is: Ushgar#2247

I’ve recently returned after quite a long break. I’m playing extremely casually due to other commitments, but would love to make some new friends along the way, so feel free to add me and say hello!

I’m mainly playing my priest as shadow but can play disc (not against playing holy, either). My focus is PVE, and due to commitments I am unlikely to be able to commit to any schedule for the foreseeable future. I’ll most likely be doing ad hoc mythic plus etc!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Morning!

I’m Dave from the UK, 35 years old.

i’m a very casual player, I used to play alot during the early expansions, TBC, Lich King etc, fair bit in Pandaland but tailed off afterwards.

Just got shadowlands so will be slowly leveling upto 60 again… Quite happy to do dungeons, die in some random BG if ppl fancy a run out there. Will happily help ppl with achievement runs etc.

As few ppl have said, I’m laid back, wow is just a game, so its all good fun.

Have family commitments, so I am online when I am online but will happily help anyone out who fancies it. I have no set routine on wow, will solo quest lines but if someone shouts up for help i’ll hop on board.

I mostly play alliance, but also have horde toons as well.

My tag is Dave#21480

Thx.

1 Like

I think Dave should add Dave!

2 Likes

Tried that, he broke my heart!

2 Likes

hello this is the first time i play this game seriously i would consider myself a completionist i love to mount farm and do achievements along with some m+ the social aspect of the game is what makes me play it im looking for more people to talk to while playing and having a nice chat
add me giantdwarf#2169164

Add me, so we can play some boreghast together.

Main char: Worgen lock ( but i can change to horde anytime )

xBloodDragon#2603

Have a nice and productive day.

I’m 27, from the UK, playing Horde Draenor
I enjoy Snoreghast and M+ on my boomkin. Casual and easy to talk to. I have a degree in web technologies and I do technical support by day, walk my dog and eat junk food by night.
Vinyl#2316

About me: im a new player, i only have the game for 5 days atm
before i played wow i mostly played league of legends but it became to toxic for me.

Personality: Shy, Friendly, mature

Side: Alliance

Charackter:
atm i only have a human warrior but planning on leveling more after i get a good hang of the game

Playing time: Every day
monday- Friday: 5 pm- 10 pm (may differ somtimes earlier sometimes a bit later)
weekend: 8 am - 12 pm (sometimes i play video games way longer)
timezone: CET

Up for: Leveling, doing quest togheter, random stuff to have fun , and when im high level enough raids and dungeons maybe pvp

Other interests: Reading, Lego and i watcht to much shows on netflix and stuff ^^

Battletag: RobbeNM#2709

2 Likes

About me: Played a whole lot of WoW back in Highschool during Cata/Pandaria, mostly because I was playing with my bigger brother, he isn’t as active nowadays. After a while, I played less and less, mostly 3 months/expansion, basically to enjoy the new content. I figured out I lost interest in the game due to the lack of interaction with people, having someone to play with, talk with about WoW lore (which I constantly followed regardless of playtime), etc.
So here I am, looking forward to meeting people who have this interest same as me. I also play games on the PS5 from time to time, so not WoW constantly haha.

Class: Priest, mainly Shadow Priest. I tried healing, and I might try again with the proper people :smiley: but DPS is usually much more casual and isn’t that much of a headache.

Side: Horde mostly, but I also have an Alliance character, so no sides taken, but the Horde ones are the ones which I progressed the most.

Personality: Shy at first, really friendly once we get to know each other. Mostly mature, but I tend to make bad jokes as well :smiley:.

Playing time: I work morning to ~5-6pm, I usually try to put in an hour or so/day, but weekends are usually focused to me relaxing, gaming and all that, so I invest enough time there, probably 4-6 hours.

timezone: EET

I like leveling, enjoying the story, quests, maybe go for some achievements and some old raids/dungeons for nostalgia’s sake . I do what I feel like it and what brings me the most joy, I don’t let dailies and the game obligations to pull me from enjoying myself.

Job/hobbies: I work as a web developer, I like working out and playing games.

Battletag: Iceburger#2227

2 Likes

were do i sign in

Hi there! I’m still looking for friends to play with me! :slight_smile:
About me:
I’m 26 yo. Playing WoW since vanilla, but not full time, been leaving and coming back multiple times. I played the most back in vanilla and TBC. I’m now a CRNA student with only one last semester left, so casual expectations regarding game time. However I do a lot of home distance learning atm.

Personality: I can be very shy at first but I’m chill and love to chat, creative, and always willing to help others.

Characters:
I’m playing resto/balance druid. I never change character… Im stuck with this… because once I think of changing character… Jesus then its a never ending story.

Playing time :
Mon through Fri, i’m usually active somewhere after 4 PM, server time.
During weekends, as long as i don’t have any IRL plans.

Up for:
Casual/rated PVP. Casual PVE (or Timewalking raid, if it’s that week), achiev/transmog runs, or just making friends.

Do you wanna experience the game with me? Do all weekly stuff with me? Please add me :slight_smile:

Battle tag : #EmilyH#2305

Hey, I am looking for some friends to play with.

I am 23y old, who played wow pretty much since a childhood, learnt English while playing the game, have months and months of game time over x,y expansions. I am usually chill person that enjoys having company of people I know. I am down to do lvling, m+, pvp, raids, WQs, anything really. This game aint much fun when there is noone to play with. I use discord a lot, so if you have discord that would be best as its the easiest way to contact me to log in. I usually play late EU hours as I work during afternoon hours. I play pretty much daily, got both Ally, Horde characters.

If interested, Battle tag : WildWolf#28769