Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

hey, looking for someone to farm mounts with, be it from raids, dungeons, or rares all over the game. if you wanna go on some adventures, add me: Nachum#2310 :slight_smile:

Hello!
I’m looking for some in-game friends to make new friendships, to chat, casual play and play together.
Currently I came back to game not long time ago and I start with new char. Iplay mainly horde :slight_smile:

I’m 29 years old (yes ik old granny), living in Poland or Italy depends of time, fully playing now WoW because of covid situation and lack of work sadly. I like to meet new people and talk alot hahha :smiley:

Hope to meet some new people and have a great time! :slight_smile:

My Battle tag: CutiePie#21903

1 Like

About me: just started playing as my partner plays and found i really enjoy it but looking for a few of my own friends to play with, currently just leveling up and doing quests before i try doing raids and stuff. I’m 29, uk based and currently can play anytime due to covid. I play horde and i am on the Magtheridon server and play as a death knight.

my battle tag is littleliddy#21182

Not sure if people still add from this but I’m more than happy to meet new people and help anyone I can. Long time (on and off) player who’s really been enjoying shadowlands but unfortunately all my old friends don’t play anymore so bit of a lone wolf at the moment :frowning_face:

Im 28 from UK, Play both Horde (Draenor) and alliance (silvermoon) and manage to often play an hour or two each day so If anyone fancies some company/chat then hit me up :slight_smile: BN: Kiez#2980

2 Likes

Hello there,
I will keep this short i started playing wow on bfa 24/7 but in SL i am kind of playing casually doing m+ and raids whenever i can.
I play on Draenor-Horde only
Main char-unholy dk(dps), have some alts but dont rly play them too much
Just a layed back dud looking for ppl to play with(m+ , raids , or anything really)I am a student as well just finished my exams so i have more time and i generally just chill and play.A little bit shy at first but once u get to know me i am pretty chill and have a good sense of humor , so hit me up

BNET:Ryujin#21299

P.S. i am from georgia, not the state of usa but the small country in europe
neighboring russia

About me a sweet 23 year old bodybuilding male i am mostly Alliance but i also play horde and i enjoy being mostly dps but i also heal in classic.

Hi, I’m 22 years old and I’m from the UK. I was addicted to WoW as a teenager and I returned when Shadowlands was launched. I play casually now but I’m interested in getting back into PVP. I need WoW friends to keep the game interesting, please add me on battle.tag! (Rachel#2672)

hey everyone add me if u wanna have nice conversations and have fun
giantdwarf#2169164

This may be slightly more relevant for ‘older’ wow players who have less time to play - but if you’re looking for a guild / group of people to play with check us out.

1 Like

Horde-Draenor Player. Player coming from classic, I raided all the way up to AQ40 (Horde second on server for progress) so not a bad player just new and learning retail! I want to make some friends on retail side and hopefully do some mythic dungeons, hit me up. Bnet: Jay070#2521

My friend list seems quiet yet again :frowning: looking for ppl to chat with/do bgs/ maybe some Torghast or something I just finished lvling all classes to max so not sure what I will do now.

About me: just turned 30 T.T I play wow when I can currently following an education to be a maternity nurse.

I mostly play Alliance only. Have a Horde on max but as I have all classes on ally on max I prefer to play there. I can heal or dps but definitely not tank :smiley:

Tifa#21328

4 Likes

Hello, ive just returned to WoW after a long break, i play both Alliance and Horde, but mostly horde on Kazzak.
Looking for friends to chat and play with, im game for pvp, m+, mount farming, and achievement farming.
My game time varies alot due to my working hours, but i play most days.

Hit me up if you feel like it. Glatoriuz#2416

About me: I am a military man from Israel looking for people to play wow with me cause I am tired of playing alone :smiley:

Personality: Very social tryna have a good time will always try to cheer up the mood have a good laugh Chill

Side: FOR THE ALLIANCE Outland realm

Chars: 4 Outland !

Rogue: (DPS)
Fire Mage (DPS)
Paladin
druid

Spec: Fire Mage / Ret paladin / Sub Rogue / Druid

Playing time: (at the moment) Randomly one day during the week at the evening Thursday night to Saturday night

Up for: Literally anything inside the game Raid (Hc/Normal) still learning the game tho only started playing in December PVP M+
Testing new classes :grinning:

Other interests: A lot :slight_smile:

Battletag: Zape#21372

@Tifa: I sent you a friend request couple of days back, but it is still listed as pending.

Huh
I got 2 requests and accepted both :neutral_face: none pending for me

@Tifa: Well, I am glad you got at least some replies. Maybe my launcher is somehow out of whack or something
 :confused: scratches head, puzzled

Are you Schnabs?

Or Aryston?

@Tifa: Neither of those.

Huh
did not receive the request then

@Tifa: Appears that way. I am going to cancel and retry