Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Personality: Sarcastic
Faction: Alliance
Characters: Only this one
server: Argent Dawn (No i don’t actually role play)
Up: anything that is not Systemsland :stuck_out_tongue:
Battletag: crusader #22275

Greetings! In the same boat as you. Looking for others to enjoy wow with. Norwegian and around 40 ish, famly father with kids so playtime during evenings when have time. :slight_smile:

Sendt you a request :slight_smile:

Bytemare#2466

Hello! I have just returned to the game after a long break. I have just moved away from my home town. And since Im super shy I have a problem making new friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
My personality is well shy, Happy, and once you get to know me Im pretty damn funny.
At the moment I´m playing Horde, used to play ally. I play on Draenor.
I try to play some everyday after work (Real life Gravedigger) . but mostly play on weekends. And I try to stream at least once a week.
I like getting achiviements and I also like hunting for pets and mounts so Im more of a social player. Im still learning :slight_smile: But I love to chat and at least get some social connection there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I play some other games as well, like to work out, dance, cooking and baking and reading.

Battletag: Tingeling#2183

Yolo

Peter // 33 // UK // Liverpool FC Supporter // 3 kids under 7 // 12 Bottles of Bleach Please // Dota 2 // Casual // Non Elitist // None Min - Max.

-LF like minded folk with similar likes such as football, humor and fun.
-My aims in WoW are for Keystone Masters and Curves with a bunch of likeminded friends.
-I am active most of the time.
-I play Ele/Resto Shaman + Fury Warrior and have multiple characters 50+ thanks to farming 8/10 Heritage Armor Sets lol.

Add me if I’m your kind of person.

Peter#25305

3 Likes

Hey folks,

It is actually my first post here! :blush:

I started my journey with WOW during BFA and I stayed since then. I am originally coming from Poland but currently living in Hungary. My name is Tomasz but you can call me Tom :slight_smile:

About me:

Personality: Introvert, all my social energy flies away when working

Side: Alliance

Chars:
Paladin (Holy) - new main :wink:
Mage (Frost)

Playing time: Mon-Fri after 5PM CET, Sat-Sun most of the time :slight_smile:

Up for: Some legacy achievements from previous expansions & mythic+ :slight_smile:

Other interests: IT, UI Design & Photography

Battletag: MASZ3K#2645

Feel free to add me, just drop a msg afterwards that you found the post on blizz forums.

:wave:

2 Likes

I’ve seen you roleplay, especially in elwynn forest :sunglasses:

don’t make me walk over there and hit you bucky

Hey playing mostly at AD Alliance side mostly at these days. Have chars at horde side too and alts kinda everywhere in other servers. Playing all classes but currently having tons fun with feral.

Like leveling alts, dungeons, run old contents and PvP time to time or just hang around

My btag Traeth#21749

Nice Pickture :stuck_out_tongue:

super godt gået

:wave:t2:

About me: GM of Soup Squad on Silvermoon. Have been playing the game on and off since launch day which feels like a million years ago, went from a hard core raider on the US server Emerald Dream, to a hard core PVPer when TBC and arenas appeared. Play pretty casually these days for keys and raiding.

I’m also attempting to build a server discord community for the Silvermoon server so that everyone can get to know each other and help each other out. (https://discord.gg/VrHTGMphQE)

Personality: Laid back, severe case of internet reta… probably can’t use that phrase here :eyes:

Side: Alliance

Characters @ 60: Death Knight (Tank), Demon Hunter (DPS), Rogue, Shaman (Resto), Monk (Tank) & Hunter

Play time: 8PM onwards, generally up for keys when we’re not raiding on Tues/Thurs.

2 Likes

Hey there. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: I’m Liue, Priest main.

28-years old coffee-holic from Finland. I study Tourism, which, obviously, is in horrible state due COVID-19 and I have absolutely no idea when I would graduate. That’s why I use most of my time at home and playing WoW. I am huge fan of Discord emotes tbh. as well as stickers, usually using anime ones as they look so cool. Watching a lot of series in Netflix, right now Marvel ones, as almost always having Spotify turned on.

Right now on Bloodfeather, Alliance, but about to transfer to Silvermoon or change faction to Horde.

Interested of pushing high keys, Arena, Rated BG and just getting new friends!

2 Likes

I know but they can disapear briefly when the ore has been hammered a few times.

Hello all!
(So where to begin)
-I am a little old years old (not that old)
-I value other player’s keys as it is mine.
-I always use consumables in dungeons and when in raids.(I prefer players who also do that)(Socketed-Shards-Enchants)
-I don’t judge other players in chat especially during a Mythic +(Players who do it make me nervous and anything can happen)
-I make mistakes and although i have decent experience i still learn.
-Respect-Good language always appreciated.
-I do not ask for boost and generally i respect players who build their characters fair.(As i did it with my 4 characters-I got some help on the way)
-Good jokes and never against someone else.(I do not make fun of others)
That is all i guess.
I do my 15s-16s (and one 17) and i raid in Heroic SoD (Progression up to Painsmith so far).
Thank you for reading.

I am the almighty necro lord! bow before me!

3 Likes

NO :angry:

:angry:

1 Like

Your friends at Horde awaits you!

Test to be able to do a thing with a thing

Hi I just started playing wow again after leaving in bfa
I play mostly alliance but also have few horde characters
I’m on aerie peak, Outland mostly but due to my pc being old until I get new one in couple months I made a worgen Druid on azune I like to do old raids dungeons transmog an mount runs

1 Like