Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Hello,

My name is Stefan, I used to work for ESL as ESL One and IEM organiser, been in and of professional gaming world for over 10 years. I started playing WoW around 2006 and I am playing casually since then. I am very good to professional level at making video and 3D cinematic, organising and working on multiple fields.

I tend to be on every other day for a few hours, raiding with global / premades, doing mythic and so on. I enjoy any aspect of the game, less fishing as it gets me bored :))

Tho my guild is ranked 2 on Sylvanaā€™s realm, I am behind in getting gear and I downgraded myself to a Member from a Raider; this leaving me kinda alone outside of the core.

Personality: I am fluent in a couple languages, very patient and friendly. I am eager to support and spend time doing interesting things. Respect is one of my must points as I always provided it.
Side: Alliance for the moment.
Characters: OpTIXy, Priest, Sylvanaā€™s Alliance (the only with decent gear and lvl for BFA)
What I do in game: Mythic+ pushing (just started), helping friends, run Island expeditions, WQā€™s for Azerite/War resources. I enjoy raiding and competing, due to the nature of my past and profession (I used to raid in BLegion on TarrenMill with my Mage). I am open to farm pets, mounts, cut the grass of heal you with my first aid skills.
What I am looking for: A good hand of interesting people to spend quality time with.

Other interests: gaming, eSports, medicine-health field (I am graduated general practitioner aka general doctor)
You can find me on: OpTIXy #2453

Hey, I added a bunch of you! Iā€™ve got toons between lvl 20 and 120 (almost raid ready) and have played on and off for about 11years! I just opened my guild up with the idea of looking for a friendly group to level together, run the old content, generally have some fun, also for current content with my main. Iā€™m on Hellfire/Arathor with that but feel free to add me and chat, whatever your realm. Mumm#2233.
I miss the old friendships and chat since so many people I knew quit!

Hello all.
36 old guy from Sweden.
This is my main character but I also have lots of allts.
I am currently leveling up all the 8 allied races :slight_smile:
Playing time : after work and weekends.
Having a tough time in Life at the moment with depression, having dark thoughts and having no one to talk to.
Playing WoW and chatting makes it feel a Little better.
Add me on hat3sn0w#2992 if ye want :slight_smile:

Sup folks, tried before and got lots of invites, tho most of them rather wastefull, so renewing to try again :slight_smile:

26 from Norway looking for friends, given how im not really the most dedicated player these days i spend most of my intrests on alts or m+, raiding etc. And having a rather lonely experience despite not being the most social person myself, i have a friend, yet dark humor and i play WoW, EU4, CS:GO on occasion, Overwatch etc just taking it as it comes.

Feel free to add me @ Falewin#21224

Hiii! :3 Iā€™m looking for friends to play with that are polite! My main is this priest, got around 408+ ilvl at the moment. We could do some bgs, old raids, raids, mythic+ and so on together. :smiley:

I also got 120 alliance hunter that Iā€™m playing on sometimes.

Feel free to add my battletag: Sophia#22195

Battletag: Tykaine#2835

Faction: Horde only.

WoW background: Played this very rogue for 14 years since 2005, I have taken some breaks here and there, most notably I missed half of WoD and all of Legion. Returned to the game a few months ago and I think I have almost caught up and made up for what I missed.

I have a history of playing PvE on a decent level (did server first WoTLK and Cataclysm Heroic raid kills) but raiding and Mythics really do not interest me these days (partially due to time, partially due to ā€œbeen there, seen it beforeā€ syndrome).

Mainly I play casual PvP while hunting some old PvE/PvP/collectorā€™s achievements on the side, so if thatā€™s your kind of thing, definitely add me and weā€™ll get along well. :>

About me : I wonā€™t write an essay here haha, but in short Iā€™m 28 years old from the United Kingdom, of course I like gaming (I play other Blizzard games too, Hearthstone, D3, Overwatch), reading, football, working out and metal! \m/

personality
Depends on who youā€™re asking!, naah but iā€™d say im pretty relaxed and laidback!

faction:
Bothā€¦

characters
Ooof to many to mention!, i do currently have 16 lvl 120ā€™s
Along with 8 lvl 110+'s!

[Already have all the Herritage Armors thats currently ingame xD]

Playing time:
Whenever iā€™m awake pretty much haha, and feel like WoW could be fun!.

Up for
Honestly anything!, raiding seems kinda pointless at the moment as you can get about the same ilvl from world quests xD!.

Iā€™m doing to do current raid, just not to get better gear but to get transmog!.
Iā€™m very focused on Transmogs these days!.

other interests
Twitter, Discord, WoW Lore[A huge fan when it comes to this], Anime, Manga, Training the Programming language C++ [Recently started]

Use Photoshop to make neat looking pics with peoples WoW Characters!.
Writing my very own Fan-fiction with WoW about how my very own characters handle the situation in every expansion etc!.

Battletag
MashiroQT#2342

Iā€™m also well known in Pyromancerā€™s Discord, pretty much speculate the lore there everyday as the WoW Lore nerd i am haha.

personality
Honestly a bit shy at first but do open up, Iā€™m up for a laugh and get told Iā€™m quite chatty.

faction:
Mainly Alliance but I do want to start playing horde

characters
Loads of different level characters on Nagrand server (dunno if that still makes a difference)

Playing time:
Mainly evening but could be anytime due to work schedule

Up for
Anything, I prefer old content as havenā€™t really got into BFA after coming back from a break.

other interests
Gaming in general, been playing consoles for years so have always liked playing something.

Battletag
Scorcho#21914

Hi boys, anyone wanna be my friend?

About me: Iā€™m a 19 year old Romanian student

Personality: Confident, positive, dark humor, will joke about anything, will call you names periodically

Faction: Horde only

Characters: I only play this one seriously, BM hunter. I have others but this is my main and my first ever character.

Playing Time: Whenever, as long as Iā€™m not studying.

Up for: Raids, m+, wpvp, arenas, bgā€™s, Goldshire, etc. Anything you can think of, Iā€™m down

Other interests: Cars, alcohol, animals, women

Add me: AdiForrester#2154
You can also join my discord server.

I feel like I need some friends in game.

Iā€™m Chris, Iā€™m 26 (27 soon), I live in the UK with my fiancĆ©e (weā€™ve been together nearly 5 years). My FiancĆ©e introduced me to WoW however she doesnā€™t play it that much anymore as her laptop doesnā€™t have the room for it. I play most nights though atm itā€™s just for logging in to do dailies.

This is my main, I do also play a Blood Elf Warlock and a couple of other toons when I have the time.

Currently havenā€™t had the best of years, fell out with my best friend and because of that fell out with a group of people I used to chat with on Discord, has a bit of a crap time with money this year so far and various other things have been going wrong for me so having some friends to play with might help.

Battletag is Piefish#21733

This is by far my favourite game but itā€™s funny how none of my IRL friends play it xD

Iā€™m an 18, very soon 19 student from England looking to make some new friends to play with. I levelled this character up to 120 a few days ago so my gear is kinda poop, but Iā€™d love to do some content like raiding, mount/transmog farming, Mythic+, pretty much anything and everything haha.

Iā€™m online pretty often so Iā€™m always down to play or chatting. My personality is very chilled sooo yeah :smiley:

Add me if ya want, my btag is Allusion#2415

About me:
Norwegian :slight_smile: I have been playing WoW on and off since TBC, so Iā€™ve been around the highs and lows. Im very weak for the game, so I usually power through the content although I dont necessarilly like it.
personality: Patient, calm and I do have sense of humuor. I also like to complain about WoW, even though I like it.
faction: Alliance. It has always been the faction I respected the most
characters: I have most classes in high lvl, but I main a monk and warlock. My monk is a 400 ilvl tank, while my lock is close to 400.
Playing time: Most weekdays from 17.00 and weekends. I do live with my girlfriend, so I should be social with her at times.
up for: Anything at any time. Doing mythic+, lvling, clearing old content. Im down
other interests: American football, movies and social stuff
battletag: johano#2915
Feel free to Add me :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone!

Iā€™m a pretty quiet most times. I love playing wow lots. I came back a few days ago to the game since I were gone for some months from the game.

Side: Alliance. But also have Lots of characters on Both sides. :slight_smile:

My Playing Time: Pretty much 24/7 unless Iā€™m doing/playing something else the moment. :slight_smile:

Other Interests: Movies, Music, Walking, Reading, Languages :slight_smile:

My Battletag: Daeliina#2972 :slight_smile:

Things I do on game: Random BGs here and then, Transmog Collecting, Reps, Questing, Dungeons here and then,

Personality: Shy at first. But while time goes Iā€™m much more Smiley and happy to talk with. :slight_smile:

About me:
Iā€™ve been playing this game on and off since mist of pandaria expansion. Been always playing healer classes since I canā€™t really play dps at all haha. I enjoy healing so much more! :slight_smile:

Personality: Patient, helpful, calm and have a sense of humor ofc. :slight_smile:

Side: Horde + alliance. But I do play on horde side more.

Chars: Horde priest (she is my main, so far 411+ ilvl), alliance hunter around 397+ ilvl.

Playing time: It depends but iā€™m trying to be on a few hours everyday. :slight_smile:

Up for: Anything at any time, my favorite thing to do is to chat with people, mythic+ runs, collecting mounts + pets.

Other interests: Many manyā€¦ :slight_smile:

Battletag: Malin#21968

2 Likes

Is this tinder for wow? :thinking::upside_down_face:

Iā€™ll give it a go:

Personality: crazy :upside_down_face:
Wants: bj while playing :heart_eyes: :innocent:
Offers: reciprocation :wink::v:

Up for: cosplay debauchery :star_struck: :crazy_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Safe word: Goldshire :laughing::sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

About Me
I am a 19 year old :norway:norwegian that will hopefully soon turn 20. I enjoy playing wow whenever i can (usually weekends), looking for a friend to play wow with since those i used to play with all quit a while ago.
Personality
Calm, helpful and patient.
Faction
Alliance
Characters
I only play ret paladin (pink for life). Ilvl 400 currently. If you ever see me playing something thatā€™s not a paladin iā€™m probably being forced to.
Playing Time
As mentioned earlier i usually play every weekend, will occationally play at other times if i have the time.
Up For
Running old raids, dungeons and world bosses for things that i donā€™t have. Iā€™m also okay with just talking if we get along. Will also do m+ and farm rep, probably a lot more things, just need to find them first.
IRL Interests
Biking, music, gaming, hiking and relaxing.

HarrisonJons#21295

Send a request if you want a friend! :grinning:

About me:

Languages: Native Dutch speaker, English, quite some Norwegian and a little bit Turkish (still learning).

Personality: Laid back and mature. At times a dramaqueen depending on my mood. Or just anywhere in between.

Side: Whichever side Sylvanas decides to be on, Ill follow my Dark Lady untill death and beyond. So I guess I could say Horde.

Char: Shaman

Mained shaman ever since TBC, atm Goblin. Im that one exception that has been wanting to play a blood elf shaman since I started playing.

Blood elf shaman, gogogogo Blizz!! :heart_eyes:
Right, moving on.

Spec: Restoration

Play time: As much as I possibly can. So many achievements I still need to complete. Love long grinds.

Up for: Achievement hunting, casual pvp / pve, mount runs, transmog runs, lore discussions, fishing, other grinds, new to RP but its always felt like a guilty pleasure, lvling alts.

Other interests: Warcraft lore, anime, psychology, sarcasm, piano (still a noob), foreign languages, series, being lazy and sleeping. Oh, I love cats btw. And Sylvanas.

Battletag: Robin#24987

Feel free to add me and say hi :wink:

Iā€™m 37 years old, I identify as a male (hope others are too).

I greatly enjoyed Classic and hope to do so again. Currently playing BFA and pretending Classic is just around the corner.

As far as my interests IRL and otherwise go, Iā€™d like to keep those for later use, it adds to my mystique :slight_smile:

And no, itā€™s not the subject matter, what matters is the subject.

Feel free to ignore Nochyan#2564. If not, enter at your own peril!

1 Like

yeah its a pretty weird individual :joy: she also randomly removed me and my other friend and namechanged straight after. sheā€™s hardtrolling lmao

2 Likes

Ok, hereā€™s mine:

About me:

Age: 30+ (and a fair bit more but thatā€™s all youā€™re getting for now! :stuck_out_tongue:)

Personality: Slightly warped sense of humour, love a chat, mature (most of the time!)

Side: Currently Horde but have played both and may consider Alliance again if the circumstances are right.

Chars:

Rogue: (DPS)
DH: (DPS)
Warlock: (DPS) - still very low level

(I do have this Alliance char (obviously) as well, but its sole purpose is to post in here!)

Playing time: (at the moment) only about an hour or two a week while term time at Uni but more in a couple of weeks once exams are over.

Up for: Chatting, having a laugh, possibly dungeons and raids (as long as voice chat - even just listening - is not a requirement) since Iā€™d really love to learn to do these in a group at some point.

Other interests: Many.