Posting links on forums

Damn that sucks :frowning: I don’t want to like things just to maintain my privs, I want to like them because I agree with them.

Would be better if those proven to be trustworthy got permanent privs as long as they don’t abuse them.

Yeah, i agree. Sucks to go on holiday and loose your rank. But seems like they want us to keep grinding in game and out of game :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

It makes me remind of the PVP ranks in vanilla.

"Congratulations on achieving that rank 14 rank.
Grand Marshall/high Overlord.

Btw You have to keep PVPing to keep that title."

Cheers.

1 Like

Yeah :joy:.

Although at least you get to buy the gear and keep it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

use the `` which gives you the ability to post link without needing to break the link https://www.google.com/

2 Likes

At trust level 2 you can post links from trusted sites, such as Wowhead, Youtube or Blizzard themselves etc

The trust levels are explained in the pinned FAQ

If you want to post a link that is from something else just type it in, highlight and use the </> button, makes it easy for people to copy paste or copy and right click. It will look like this:-

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Elladri-zandalar-tribe.json

2 Likes

Does that mean that one day I will lose my VIP status? :panda_face:?

3 Likes

A level of activity is required to maintain levels yes.

2 Likes

I’d seen you post this in another thread and tried it with a giphy link but it didn’t work :slightly_frowning_face:.
I didn’t know that you could link different websites at different levels. Maybe I’m trust level 2 as I linked YouTube last week but tried and failed to link giphy this week.
Thanks for the info!

Yes you are trust level 2, I linked it in my other reply :wink:

2 Likes

You will know when you get to TL3 and can post giphy links when you get a wrench symbol at the bottom of your posts with all the other symbols, that’s so you can turn them in to wiki posts but I’ve never seen anyone use that function yet to me it’s just a handy TL3 marker :rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll just have to open and scroll through some posts that don’t interest me to get it faster :joy:

1 Like

You have to do that every day.

Or

Just accept trust lvl with whatever your activeness - like me.

1 Like

Why do we need to be so active in the forums to utilize such simple features?

You don’t have to do anything. Anyone can post. The trust levels are just a perk for those who are regular posters.

2 Likes

I got my Trust Level 3 just by being active everyday for 1hr a day.

Scrolling through topics, replying, liking comments, making threads when I have an idea to share, etc.

I didnt even notice I got it, but I think mine took after 1-3(?) months of just being active here.

As long you or any of your alts dont post things that can make people disagree with you with real dodgy opinions (people can flag you if you sound like a troll, and getting 5 flags can reset your trust level) and/or break the rules of the forums, you should be good to go :+1:

2 Likes

6 Likes

woops!
Nobody saw that typo!

3 Likes

… well i did, and to this day I have no idea why :confused: But I guess I just probably told some opinions out too directly and triggered some snowflakes.

1 Like

IDK, losing T3 is a bit of a difficult thing when you’re kinda active imo

1 Like