Posting links on forums

… well i did, and to this day I have no idea why :confused: But I guess I just probably told some opinions out too directly and triggered some snowflakes.

1 Like

IDK, losing T3 is a bit of a difficult thing when you’re kinda active imo

1 Like

yeah…tell me about it. in december last year i was able to post links (like imgur n other sites outside of wowhead) and after i took a 2-3 week break over the holidays (approx. from 24.12.-10/12.01.) i wasnt able to anymore when i wanted to cite some sites for information when i came back. i was really annoyed i mean, come on, at least let me have a break over the holidays. :neutral_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This new trust lvl system isn’t effective system. Just wait for something new implementation.

TL3 overlords!

1 Like

This is also the case if a person has quoted a post of yours and THAT post is being flagged.

for real…?

i think its when people flag you instead of the person you quoted that should be flagged.

Happened to me a few months back. Got a system notification that a post of mine had been flagged by the community. Went to look and it was a post which had me quoted.

I was then back to trust level 2.

oh wow. that sucks. didnt know this could happen… :neutral_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.