Pre-Purchase Dragonflight Now!

But why? :thinking:

More like “The expensive Dragonflight experience”.

3 Likes

disappointing to see the mistakes of SL being repeated

4 Likes

They need a boost to quarterly earnings?
Going to hold off a bit on the pre-purchase until the videos of what the game play is like start popping up.

1 Like

WoD Launch 2.0 Incoming, mark my words.

5 Likes

Thete is one - for the princely sum of 130 USD or £105. Not sure what it would be in euros, but roughly the same as GB price at a guess

CEs not worth buying ever since they dropped making Behind the Scenes dvds, and they still continue that crap -.-

woohoo aaaand got it

This! Please! The shipping rates of the gear store are insane!

You should buy it for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

When they said about The collector edition

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight PC/Mac Game Key

You’ll also receive an Epic Edition digital key to unlock the full version of Dragonflight and 30 days of game time. The Dragonflight Collector’s Edition is available to pre-order now on the now…

It does mean that they will send Dragonflight key with e-mail ?

Mmmh?

This will no doubt be another expansion of the modern Blizzard Quality ™ :stuck_out_tongue: aka trash honestly if you keep falling for the same lies from ion and his team of con men are they really at fault or is it you for being stupid and falling for the same empty promises

4 Likes

I have been on the fence for a few expacs and have been pulled back by friends playing. £144 to play for the first year of release though!!! So we are paying AAA prices for an expansion and you have to pay a subscription too!!! Many disappointments in SL and BFA, loved Legion. Been playing since Vanilla over two accounts. Given £1000s to Actiblizzard for an outdated game that even my friends cant drag me back for now. Sorry for the rant guys just thought it was time they changed their model for subs. Personally I think it should be a sub system or a AAA expansion cost with no sub. Greed will be their downfall.

4 Likes

I’m very concerned about the release date and that the game will be an unfinished mess. We cannot have yet another terrible launch and unfinished game. I think it’s best they back track on the 31/12/22 date and actually make it a smooth launch with a working game.

Are there any plans to increase the transmog wings in size? Looks like its sized for the murloc pet. Pretty bad

they won’t they will release as planned for make maximum $$$ off the pre order sheep and give you another Mediocre expansion with even more systems that they said wouldn’t be there :smiley:

1 Like

Blizzard hello!

Chill out! Take your time. Don’t rush the release you need this one hit the ground running nicely. Start testing or postpone it if needed :smiley:

1 Like

Isn’t this a little too rushed? Just asking.

We have 2 talent trees and not even alpha yet.

Soo launch is this year feels early. Must be far along for it to be this year or lack feature to be tested? So less work load then previous expansions.