Pre-Purchase the World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition

Same for Germany. In The EU store, the CE is 200€ + 37€ shipping!!!
In The UK Store, 208 Euros + 15€ shipping. Blizzard is trolling right?

4 Likes

The statue looks good, but I’m sticking to the digital version these days.

Sorry but I can think of a great many things I’d rather spend 175 quid on.

Like the truck I’m saving up for lol…

But if anyone wants to buy it, more power to you.

2 Likes

Out of my price range but amazing for those who can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Watch out for customs and VAT when ordering from the UK!

3 Likes

“Only” 37€ to D? It’s 99 to NL …

3 Likes

I have ALL CE’s and the anniversary box. The cost of this (lacklustre) with the added INSANE shipping costs is just … :poop:

4 Likes

Bruh… WHAT? For 99€ I make a road trip to the warehouse and get it from there…

4 Likes

Take special notice that shipping from outside the EU

is liable for Import and Duties Tax that is not shown on the transfer fees usually.

You will be charged by Customs or the Transport courier upon the package entering the country in most instances if selected for inspection.

You can usually review Import Duties & Customs at your couriers for international packages or the Customs National site.

For example, packages above 150€ in The Netherlands is charged extra called “Importheffing” on top of regular Customs Duty.

If buying from within the EU - no Import duties & Customs will be charged - only VAT which is what you see on checkout.

Shipping rates is determined by the national/local couriers and import/duties if required by law.

For example from the EU Store: The base CE 200€ to my location is;
Standard delivery is 99€ extra. (Includes €51.89 in taxes)
Express Delivery for 191€ extra. (Includes €67.86 in taxes)

It probably costs significantly more due size and/or weight since standard parcels are about 4.95€ here (under certain weight/dimensions) from my national courier.

If buying from Switzerland :switzerland: From multiple Schweiz posts it appears you pay the same amount of duties if importing from the UK which is cheaper. Please be aware of the locale if you try to buy from the US (They will 99% sure give you the NA version)

Additional information: By pre-ordering the physical CE TWIW you will not get a code for Dragonflight or a key in advance for launch. If you do buy a digital key and then later add a CE key you will get the digital key rebate to your BNET balance though (Thanks Punyelf <3)

Info up to date at 18-04-24

5 Likes

Why can’t stores in our country sell the collector’s edition like they did before?

5 Likes

But even with that in mind, the shipping cost in the EU store is naughty. 37€ for Germany is rough but 99€ for our neighbours in NL its naughty…

3 Likes

Yeah, the shipping to Sweden was like 150€!

Insane.

7 Likes

I had two options in the checkout in EU Blizzard Gear Store: standard shipping for €41 and express for €114. Nothing surprises me at all in those prices. Priority letter postage cost €9 at my post office so €41 for parcel is not even high. I don’t must have this day one because of that I preordered digitally before, so I choosed standard shipping. Btw statue looks awesome :heart_eyes: I’m just afraid whether CE box will be the same as always and statue will be in different box or they change something in packaging. If I want to be honest I prefer standard CE box. Looks cool and will match previous expansions. Will see how will it looks like

1 Like

Let’s pray this time they select a reliable operator and it comes in a proper packaged box instead of not-packaged foamless box…

6 Likes

How do we apply the game code to our accounts if we don’t get it until December?

I believe the previous time they gave registered emails a code to play in advance. This is not to say they will do it again this time, but make sure to register the correct email at checkout if you’re ordering in the CE.

Edit: New confirmation; you will not receive a key in advance.

Preorder digitally and after redeeming CE code you will get refund to BattleNet balance for digital purchase

How can the shipping be 150 Euro to Europe? Whats up with these insane shipping prices?

6 Likes

If anyone was wondering, if your in the UK and ordering from the UK site, the shipping is £8.

99 euros shiping from within the EU to the NL ??? and 200 for the box seriously, i checked what i payed for DF 15.50 shiping and 129 for the box less then half total…
Is Ion personally gonna deliver it to my door or what for that price?

10 Likes