Preservation Evoker looking for Mythic Guild

Hey there,

I am currently looking for a mythic raid guild. It is important to me that I don´t want to take my seat in the made nest with a 7/8m guild but would like to actively contribute to the common success. Whether your guild has 2,3,5 or 7 bosses down is not important to me.

A few info about me:

• 35 years old
  • Hardcore-progress experience with several EU firstkills between Vanilla and WotLK
  • Experience as raidlead (but I don’t want to raidlead again eig.)
  • WoW since Vanilla Beta

Currently all my chars are on the Horde side on the server Thrall. But I am open for a server and also faction change.

Preservation Evoker
…raider.io/characters/eu/thrall/Hr%C3%A2esvelgr

Of course, I also actually play every offspec of my mainchars. I don’t want to be permanently offspec.

Currently I play with my chars 20s keys with the tendency upwards. Since I play mostly only with PUG’s it is sometimes not so easy to play higher.

Possible raid times for me:

• Every day (except thursdays) from about 18:30 to 22:30
  • maximum 3 raid days still fine with only 2 or 1

What should you bring as a guild?

• HC Clear should already be done
  • CE is not mandatory. Gladly an ambitious and established community
  • Harmonious guild life without massive group formation
  • Active guild life in Discord as well as a well maintained Discord server
  • Well structured and experienced raid leadership

How can you contact me?
Either via Battle-Tag: Tastemaker#2166
Or gladly also via Discord: Keeneye#6382

up to the top :slight_smile:

Greetings Hraesvelgr with a funky a!,

We are a 2 Day Mythic Raiding guild currently looking for dedicated and skilled raiders to join our ranks. Our core team consists of experienced raiders who have achieved Cutting Edge in the past, and our leadership team has Cutting Edge experience in leadership positions historically.

We noticed that you are looking for a guild to join, and we believe that Without A Doubt would be a great fit for you. We are currently seeking a Warlock, but we are open to any exceptional applicants who are interested in pushing Mythic content.

We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00 server time to 23:00 server time, and we use Discord as our primary communication tool during raids. In addition to our raiding, we have an active community outside of raids and welcome alts and socials into our guild.

If you are interested in joining our guild or have any questions, please feel free to add me on BattleNet at Thyrst#2635 or contact me on Discord using my tag Gamerthyrst#1702. We would be happy to discuss further and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for considering Without A Doubt as your potential new home!

Best regards,
Thyrst

push it up

Any way you could raid till 23:00 ? If so, then we could have an open healer spot.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-draenor-eu-extend-is-recruiting-for-mythic-raiding-88hc-38m/427162