Prot/Dps Warrior looking for guild

Hello everyone,

Returning player looking for a new guild. Currently sitting at 442 ilvl. I am looking for a guild that aims to clear at least heroic, more is fine as well. A guild that raids 2 or max 3 nights a week is fine. Besides raiding i am into M+, preferably with guildies. A relaxed but focused environment would be great.

For the right guild i am willing to server transfer and/or faction change if needed.

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment page: Purgatorium recruiting

Hi there, Your Choice is a heroic raiding guild based on Terenas/Emerald Dream. As much as we love to progress we also think that enjoying the game is important too. We are currently expanding our raiding team and, from your post, think that you would find what you are looking for with us.

In addition to raiding on Fridays and Mondays, we also like to push m+ keys or various levels as well as relaxed guild events such as transmog and achievement runs. If you would like to discuss further then please drop me a message: bnet is kobra#22599 or discord is kobra157

hey ebbi, if ur still on the look out check out Aurorae [H] [9/9H 1/9M] is looking for new Members 2 continue some Mythic and for Season 3 - Kazzak - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) we might be of service. either now or the new up coming raid :slight_smile:

Hello We are the " No More Greens " on twisting Nether and we are currently looking for a Tank for our Raid Roster.

The guild has less than a month and currently is 9/9HC (18 members), filling the last few spots to start Mythic Raiding. We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00 to 23:00 Server Time, outside raiding we do a lot of Mythic + from 11s to 20s and higher and also PVP. We are extremely active on discord pretty much every night.

For more info this is my battlenet OTPLoreTTV#2871