PSA for pet battlers

I always keep an eye out for Squirt and when it come’s along :smiley:

4 Likes

Well… poo… :frowning: Im on a hiatus and don’t wanna enter WoW anymore.

Ah well.

1 Like

No one quits WoW. You’ll be online!

1 Like

No I won’t. Haven’t entered since this… Tuesday. So why would I come and do something as tedious as pet leveling. Now really.

2 Likes

It’s useful , but I prefer the snail fight wq in broken isles tbh. Still, each to their own.

1 Like

It was a good squirt day, levelled up 209 pets yesterday.
Not too shabby when I spend most of my day working in the garden and watching F1.

Just got to keep an eye out for the repeatable legion pet WQ’s now that its pet xp bonus week.

3 Likes

Ah missed this. I did get some pets leveled with Sir Galvaston though, that’s a nice simple and quick fight.

2 Likes

Shame I don’t have a safari hat or that charm and probably won’t be able to get them either.

A new player starting from about where you are, and also without much gold (some gold helps A LOT at that stage!), got the Hat in two days last week. Help with crazy for cats/crazy cat lady achievement?

You would not be in time for this Pet Week, and Squirt is gone for this cycle, but if you actually want to get set up, you can.

3 Likes

Another good way to level although it may take a few days is Ashlei in Shadowmoon Valley WoD, take a Dragonkin with tail swipe, a good robot for the talbuk and just hit the elekk plushie once with the pet you want to level and bingo.

I use the Azure whelping for the first pet, then my levelling for the elekk, hit it once then switch to the iron starlette, charging attack till the elekk drops or goes to sleep, then charge, overdrive, then the charge release to one shot the talbuk then finish off the elekk. Usually takes about 3 (4??) days to level a pet from 1 to 25

You’re better off doing some of the Legion WQ’s though.

Super Squirt usually gets a lot of attention but the WQ in Dalaran yesterday (Sir Galveston) took about the same time and gets you the same XP. 1 fight during pet week takes you from level 1 to 19.

A guide to it and my favourite website when it comes to pet battles: Xu-fu’s pet guide

3 Likes

Oh, darn it. I was away for the weekend and missed Super Squirt Day :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yeah. I wouldn’t wait for SuperSquirt. Every repeatable tamer in Pet Week is fine, just uses bandages.

Jarrun’s Ladder is up now.

2 Likes

Super squirt. Could have picked a less disgusting name :joy:

I agree.

Mr Moist.

That’s a name with swagger.

5 Likes

Great insight into super squirt. I with I knew all of that before becoming teeanager.

xD

(20 Char)

Sad that I didn’t do it. I’m a huge supporter of squirt!

I can for sure vouch for this! I also thought it would be impossible to get the safari hat since it seems like such a monumental task and a few weeks ago I didn’t even know anything at all about pet battling, but I had a good line-up of only just 4 level 25 pets and I was able to get the safari hat quite easily. Everything pet-related for me so far has seemed like an impossible monumental task before I started and then turned out to be quite a breeze when I actually did it, so don’t be discouraged!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.