<Purgatorium> is Recruiting M+ runners and Social members for TWW

Purgatorium is a casual raiding guild, based on the Bloodscalp/Emeriss/Agamaggan/Twilight’s Hammer group of connected realms.

We are a social guild, who enjoy chit chat and the banter level is high.
We aim to try and hit Ahead of the Curve for each raid tier, and then we will try to down some Mythic Bosses at a casual pace, when were enough ppl for that and were done with HC. For mythic+ we push everything from low to high keys depending of the setup and what’s needed

We can offer you

+A welcoming community of mature and grown up players who will be willing to help you with whatever you like to do.
+Real life always comes first.
+We would like to raid and push higher content, but the most important thing is that we have fun and enjoy playing the game together as a guild!
+No toxicity, and a really chill enviroment even though we push for progress.
+People who will become your online friends :slight_smile:

What we ask of you

+18+ to join us.
+Respect your guild mates; we have people of various ages, backgrounds, nationalities, etc. we have members from all over Europe, we ask that you have at least a good understanding of English.
+We all make mistakes. Constructive criticism is fine, just remember were all Humans after all, and we all have different learning curve, time to play the game and so on.
+Positive attitude!

Raid days are;

+Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 ST
+Sundays 20:00 - 22:00 ST

At the moment we have put raids on a pause, so people can rest and enjoy the summer time before TWW

Current Progress in Awakened Season;
-Amirdrassil 9/9HC
-Aberrus 1/9M (9/9HC)
-Vault 8/8HC

Contact info
+Discord Dezminion
+Bnet Dezminion#2247
+ingame Dezminion-Twilight’s Hammer
+or just post on forum and we take it from there.

Best Regards -Dez

Looking for a chill place to mostly just enjoy TWW, have fun, make some jokes and make some friends :slight_smile: I’ve done a little bit of raiding before but anything past heroic isn’t important to me atm. Do you guys do any events outside of wow? Like Jackbox nights or stuff like that? ^^

1 Like

Hey all.

As we are getting closer to the release of TWW, we can now start narrowing down on what is needed for the raid group.

At the moment we are in need of;
Ranged DPS’ers;
-Warlock
-Mage
-(Possible Ele Shaman)

Healers;
-Shaman(Who can swing Ele or Enha) or a Monk

Regardless of nerrowing down on the roster related to raiding, everyone is still welcomed to join, because after the initial kills and as farm raiding starts we will be bringing in the rest of the guild as well
And ofc the guild is running M+ basically every evening, so as a social you are always welcomed to join the M+ groups

If we peaked your interest in any way, please contact us;

+Discord Dezminion
+Bnet Dezminion#2247

Best Regards -Dez

Hello again.

A little update to the post again;

For raiding we are still looking for;
-Warlock
-Mage
-Ele shaman (Can swing Enha)

Other roles are also considered, but those 3 are needed the most

As a social anyone can join, the guild is running M+ and doing other random activities daily.
So even if you are not playing specs or classes mentioned above, but are still interested, toss me message

+Discord Dezminion
+Bnet Dezminion#2247

Best Regards -Dez

Good evening :slight_smile:

Last update before The War Within hits.
At the moment we have unlimited spots for socials/pvp’ers and so on.

As the expansion gets started, I’m quite sure, that some people will be lost, so at that time we might have some raid spots too.

But if you are a social player, who wants to have some people around you, consider Purgatorium :slight_smile:

Wishing you a wonderful launch of The War Within, I have a feeling, that it’s gona be good.
Take care and see you out there

-Dez

Good evening everyone :slight_smile:

The War Within is here and my, oh my, it is looking so good and it’s so amazing to have the best villain in WoW since I don’t even know for how long :slight_smile:

I, myself and our guild, Purgatorium, we’ve so far enjoyed this start of the expansion so, so much

We are still open for people, who wanna be apart of our guild community as socials and M+ players or PvP’ers or people who enjoy doing world content and achievements

Of course it’s always possible, that you might get into the raid group also, but at the moment the main group is quite full.

But if you are interested in hanging around in good company, please do toss me a whisper, in-game mail, Bnet or Discord

Bnet; Dezminion#2247
Discord; Dezminion

See you out there
-Dez

Good evening :slight_smile:

As stated before, we are still accepting social members and people to run M+ once it opens, only the raid group is full atm.

-Dez

Good evening

We are still interested in social players, M+'ers and PvP’ers

For the raid team we would consider good ranged DPS player(Or two)
Hit me up if you’re interester :slight_smile:
Contact info
+Discord Dezminion
+Bnet Dezminion#2247

-Dez