Pvp balance is the worst it's ever been

Does that mean you’d be fine with losing ironbark? If you want to prune the barrier, we might as well remove every single dmg reduction in the game.

It is going to be even worse in Shadowlands. Just watch. They are 100% clueless. They havent done shat in last 5 months of Alpha prep. 5 covenant abilities for each Classes to choose 2. Team of 20 people spent 5 months doing this and just this. Pathetic.

I actually take it back they started probably on this Monday. Nothing else explains this horsecrap.

If it gonna bring balance and return class idenitiy, then BIG YES… they can remove 50% of my abilties if they also do the same with other classes and achieve balance and restore class identity. How you not understand that people are sick of blizzard unhealthly meta, which leads to discrimination in-game, some monkey in blizzad think that making someone OP is good for game, yet dozens of people left game because of this politcs, and entire PvP scene is almost dead…ye ye good meta shifts, from season to season blizzard trying to make chimp into gladiator, by overbuffing one class, priest eluded this list for 2 full expansions.
Dont get me wrong I dont wish to see priest weaker than others, nor i want to see it more powerful than others, but according to justice even if you end as worst healer in Shadowland it will be justice (I wont like this scenario, but justice will).

SL will bring nothing better, sadly.

Its 50% when talented now. You can die through it.

These two lines don’t go hand in hand.

PvP has been “the worst it’s ever been” since WoD"

Bring back S15

Pvp needs more utility and less braindead damage tunneling.

I don’t care about ANY abilities any class has. Except Metamorphosis lasting a year with unlimited healing… But yeah that is Disaster Hunters which Legion had to bring in.

Corruptions are the feature that kills pvp. I have grinded heroic raids and mythics (and had ALOT of time due to Quarantine). And after about a month my gear is average AT BEST for pvp cuz of unlucky RNG.

“imgur: nL9dSLg”
We played that game pretty bad… But that is not the point. This has NO PLACE in pvp arena.

Weird… screw up after screw up… I don’t see people complain about certain things anymore such as pruning because we know it won’t ever get fixed at this point.

Demonhunters need biggest nerfs. Too bad most people arent retarded or braindead enough to play them so they fly under the radar.

It’s all a scheme to make you race switch to Orcs.
Clever blizzard , nice try.

You can just get ccd within or get knocked out?

Yeah, just like bubble

Youre such a 1Head lmao

Also shadenox, if you throw another spite on me ill find u :rage:

Hehe we did that a bit it’s fun, but overall it’s not good when people know how to react, usually it’s good to use once against each different team only !

No, its not fun at all.

When you kill someone with mythic affixes in PVP is just disgusting

If they dont Change the class System Nope

Pretty awful Gameplay

That kind of reaction is what makes it fun. Sorry !
But as I said, it’s just once in a while.

1 Like

Oha the truth u agree on it right

Blade dance dodge here to stay :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: lovely

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.