PvP Gearing Proposal - 9.2

All they have to do is:

1. Make all Honor and Conquest gear scale to their respective max PvP ilvl regardless of upgrades (i.e. make the upgrades only matter for PvE content / non-War Mode).

2. Increase the PvP ilvl of Honor gear to that of Conquest gear PvP ilvl - 5.

3. Create a craftable set of PvP gear with a PvP ilvl of Conquest gear PvP ilvl - 10.

4. Add an ilvl floor to BGs/Arenas at Conquest gear PvP ilvl - 15 that everyone is scaled to if they’re below it.

5. Make the amount of Conquest you can get each week scale with rating (already in the game?).

6. Match the amount of Conquest earned per game and price of Conquest gear such that it takes 150 wins in 2vs2 for a full set of Conquest gear (currently it’s ~270, was 150 in MoP/WoD).

7. Set the Conquest acquisition rate such that a full Conquest set takes 10 weeks to unlock at 0 rating (from the beginning of the season).

8. Implement a 100% catch-up system. If you miss farming your Conquest in a given week it’s saved so you can farm it whenever you want in the future.

9. Enable all borrowed power systems to be fully unlocked via a low amount of Honor or gold from at latest week 10.

This way, even the most undergeared players will never be more than 15 ilvls below the top gear players, and they can instantly craft a set that brings them to within 10 ilvls. It’ll also be super quick to get a non-upgraded, 1/7, Honor set which would bring them to within only 5 ilvls.

On top of that, due to the powerful catch-up system, as soon as the season has progressed to week 10 anyone, even alts, can farm full Conquest gear and unlock all secondary borrowed power systems without being time gated (number can be lower if the seasons are ever planned to be shorter).

3 Likes

I think if they tried to do any good gearing system for PvP - they already would did that.

Boosts will drop, won’t work sorry.

Do you really believe that?

They already did good gearing system, but not for players. For boosters. Did u read their answer about gearing? They said all is fine, we are good. They even don’t care that a lot of players don’t like it.

I get feeling from their reply “players spent more money on our tokens, so we have fixed pvp gearing and are happy with it”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.