PvP Power In Shadowlands?

If the datamining is true about PvP power returning in Shadowlands, then I can definitely see PvP making a big come back. PvP never really “died” but for anybody who has consistently played for years will know that the participation hasn’t been great, I wouldn’t be surprised if it is at its all time low.

From listening to PvPers such as Ziqo and others, it is clear that most of the PvP gear you get from RNG boxes in BFA is mostly useless compared to the gear you get from PvE, and while that may sound nice for players, it doesn’t really make much sense because you shouldn’t have to PvE to PvP. This point has been argued many times over the years since vendors were removed.

PvP Power gear will actually bring back that old drive to PvP which I, myself had in WotLK, Cata, MoP and WoD. It felt like an accomplishment to gather a full PvP set that actually works in PvP as well.

So, hopefully PvP Power is going to be a thing again.

1 Like

there is no pvp power on gear in pvp vendor so far . remeber it can show old pandaria pvp gear in datamineing what had pvp power.

1 Like

Y’all really need to chill when it comes to dataminings… Two words in the tooltip of a trinket which isn’t even available in the alpha doesn’t mean much.

Wouldn’t be the first time that something in the SL alpha files was but a dev artifact or an old design. Don’t get too exited about it for now, if that’s indeed intended then we’ll see more as they implement the pvp rewards (PVP vendors are still PH right ?)

While I fully agree with you about people best not get too excited, I can’t really blame them now. The item itself is called 9.0 PvP power in the tooltip, so it is indeed new. I hope it somehow makes a return, but would also be a pure d move now if it doesn’t, since they know the PvP community has been asking for better gearing through PvP since Legion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.