Torghast Tuning for Rogues and Warriors

Late yesterday, we implemented some adjustments to Torghast intended to improve the experience for rogues and warriors. While we haven’t yet compiled today’s hotfixes update, some players might appreciate a detailed look at the changes that went in.

Torghast – Rogue Anima Powers

• Organized Vial Satchel now reduces the cooldown of Crimson Vial by 10 seconds per stack (was 5 seconds) and has a max stacks of 3, for 30 seconds cooldown reduction (instant cast vials).
  • Restless Onyx Geodes now grants 15 seconds of Cloak of Shadows, Evasion, Feint, or Crimson Vial when casting Shadowstep or Grappling Hook (was 3 seconds).
  • Scroll of Forewarning now has a max stack of 3 and now increases the duration of Evasion, Feint, Cloak of Shadows, and Vanish by 3/6/9 seconds (was a 1 second increase).
  • Leather Apron is now Common rarity.
  • Leather Apron now has a max stack of 2 and decreases a target’s damage dealt by 15/30% after recovering from your crowd control abilities (was a flat 10%).
  • Quicksilver Mixture is now in the defense category.
  • Quicksilver Mixture now grants Cloak, Evasion, or Feint for 6 seconds when casting Crimson Vial (was 4 seconds).

Torghast - Warrior Anima Powers

• Periapt of Furor now increases the duration of Berserker Rage by 300% (was 100%), and now stacks up to 2 times (was 3 times).
  • Hurricane Heart now causes Whirlwind and Thunder Clap to heal for 80% of damage dealt (was 50%), and now stacks up to 3 times (was 5 times).
  • Unbound Fortitude now increases the duration of a major defensive ability by 20% per stack of Soul Remnant’s Blessing (was 10%), and now stacks up to 3 times (was 5 times).
  • Bladed Bulwark now makes Ignore Pain have a 50% chance to cast your major defensive ability (was 20%), and no longer stacks.

Again, these are updates that will be recorded in our hotfixes post later today, but are now live and in effect.

As always, thank you very much for your feedback!

7 Likes

They don’t deserve it. They need to get good.

2 Likes

Excellent news and a welcome change for rogues, whose survivability was insufficient.

3 Likes

Good, I already had my share of that godforsaken place and its kite&cooldown bosses. Cant wait to farm my legendary and leave it for good.

Some ok changes I guess. Don’t see why so many people are hating on the difficulty being to hard/easy.

I have seen people of the same class both say its easy and hard. Reality is its down to how prepared the player is and the skill level they are at. And the expectations they have of the content.

It’s not designed so you can hit 60, walk in with some heroic blues and smash it to bits playing badly. (it seems like allot of people think that you should be able to do that and moan when they cant.)

If you gear up, go in with a chill head and select the right powers (read up), and press your buttons in the right order while dodging stuff its fine. Might take you a few attempts to get to that point. You might need to stop grab some more gear and head back in or something. But is this not how it should be, you know a challenge?

Not a huge fan of it though, its just another weekly chore for me personally. But at least its easy enough to blast through and quick with a few capable mates while drunk on a Friday night :smiley: .

One thing i will say is in a group of 4+ (1 tank 1 heal at least) its significantly more easy than going in solo. It’s also far quicker. In a group you have way more tools to get what’s needed done. If you mess up someone else can compensate for that. I suggest if you do struggle and don’t have the time to read up, learn the place, get more gear that you search for a group of others in the same boat. It will make the whole thing more easy.

BLIZZARD- please fix Survival Hunter I’m begging you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.