The Race to World First Castle Nathria Has Begun!

The Race to World First Castle Nathria Has Begun!

The race to see who can be the first to defeat Sire Denathrius in the heart of Revendreth—Castle Nathria—begins this week. The best of the best will face the monstrosities within to see who can cross the finish line and claim World First!

View Full Article

Let’s go yanks!

Go Limit! This one is in the bag!

Nobody cares
INCREASE LOOT DROPS AND BUFF M+ ILVL

Rotfl, “the race has begun”.

It’s already almost over, CL is already 7/10.

1 Like

That means little to be honest. The EU guilds will clear 7/10 in no time. All of them had been practicing most of these bosses on beta. The real race will start at 7/10.

Reset’s should start first in the EU, as we are 6-9 hours ahead of the US.
Blizzard has then turned it all upside down by letting the US come first

But I wonder if it is because they want to give the Noobs from the US a fair change

2 Likes

that’s not my point.

my point is blizz bent itself backward to slow down progress by removing ml, limit trades by ilvl, gutting professions etc etc etc just to avoid people destroying their “content” too fast, just to then publicly endorse this race, that by the way, it’s always over in a week, 2 max.
with the only result of screwing up the gameplay for everyone else who is not 1%.

I

This is like the special olympics where they need to give the US a headstart…

1 Like

EU welfare > NA welfare, what more needs to be said

1 Like

US gets lots of the views by being early, that’s for sure.

Wait what?! blizz actually mentioning RWF after a new tier?

I haven’t seen that in years!

Wrong, you don’t speak for you everyone.

How much do they pay you to bump this thread? Nobody cares about a “world first in a video game” lol. Look at the thread and stream views, its pathetic like the direction of this game

That has more to do with the time and some certain streamers not being on rn. Stop thinking you can justify low amount of views. When literally alot of Americans are still sleeping rn. Which significantly increases the views for this event on the stream platform. When they come on. When they are not on. Ofcourse there will be much less viewers.

You clearly don’t know enough how much these events gather over time in a day in views. Because you don’t check it enough, so you just base the situation rn as a fact.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.