Take Home a Legendary Loot Haul

Take Home a Legendary Loot Haul

Just in time for BlizzConline, commemorate 30 years of Blizzard games and adventures yet to come with the Celebration Collection.

View Full Article

1 Like

It’s a great mount, but I wish it could fly…

2 Likes

The Kislev looking bear would be cooler if it didn’t have the ugly Blizzard saddlebags on it.

2 Likes

Why does the face look derpy af, like hes stonned

If you sold separately then maybe but I don’t play anything else so nah.

8 Likes

Is the drop chance higher than castle nathria bosses?

1 Like

If they were selling full set of ilvl 236 gear for £45 I’d buy it. It’d be 100% chance to experience SLs PVP and raiding properly and have a lot more fun.

1 Like

I wish there was an option for only world of warcraft boxes as I don’t bother with the other games. then it might be worth considering.

3 Likes

click bait title …

Do you not see all of that pristine “Blue Sky” on his back?

I’d buy it but ya know, you need to remove Mechagnomes and Kul’tirans from the game first and then replace them with proper races, also remove mercenary mode and balance factions… until then no money for you dear entertainment.

There no way i will spend money on a company that will ignore its obvious problems, and buffs specs while ignoring specs that are below those specs, just no way not ever i will sooner delete my account then to spend money.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.