MDI Season 1 Global Champions!

MDI Season 1 Global Champions!

The MDI Season 1 has finished with Echo securing their spot as the new Global Champions!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

2 Likes

Nice, I’m glad the…
Kyrian DH Tank
Venthyr Paladin Healer
Venthyr UH DK
NF Mage
NF SPriest

…came out on top over the…

Kyrian DH Tank
Venthyr Paladin Healer
Venthyr UH DK
NF Mage
NF SPriest

22 Likes

Clearly the underdog-comp which won, surprisingly and well deserved.

For real, this is what’s wrong with the MDIs. It’s way too calculated.

MDI in a nutshell : -

11 Likes

god i was so hyped for this !

just kidding /yawn

2 Likes

You prefer triple rogue ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Does MDI stand for Most Dull Invitational?

13 Likes

sadly our subs helped them with prize money…

1 Like

Would be much more fun considering they are AOE capped so you can’t mass pull with them. I’d love to see any other tank class in the MDI.

Ok cool

Can you now deliver content for the rest of us instead of pushing your e sport agenda?

3 Likes

Only got to watch the last three matches, and have to say that the lower semis and the lower finals were two of the most excitinh matches I have seen in MDI. So very close runs. Great performances. And then watching Echo in the grand final afterwards is just impressive. They are too good.

Well Played lads!

Oh wow this thread almost has as many views already as the MDI stream did. Great progress.

3 Likes

Does this means that there won’t be more MDI-spam by blizzard for a while?

1 Like

Clowns :clown_face:

1 Like

This is the reason why WoW will never be a proper e-sport game, no matter how hard they try to push it.

Was boring looking at the exact same comp,also mages doing 70K dps,I ask blizzard show me the other classes doing this with this so called balanced game,honestly I felt I need to reroll to mage then realised we got this time gated renown system with dogpoo loot droprate and decided to unsubscribe as rest of the classes are what doing maybe 30-40k max!

2 Likes

lol double post

1 Like

imagine actually watching this

3 Likes

I’ve used to watch LoL VODs only because riot decided to give ingame rewards for watching it.
So usually put it on fullscreen and alt tab to game or do something else.