Korrak's Revenge Fixes Incoming

We’re working on a couple of bugs associated with Korrak’s Revenge.

First, we have a bug where the PVP user interface is displaying the Korrak’s Revenge quest as not completed, despite the quest being completed.

Second, there’s a bug causing it to look like the quest “Korrak’s Revenge” (Earn 200 Timewarped Badges doing quests and participating in Alterac Valley Classic) has been completed early, when it hasn’t. This can lead to players receiving a duplicate mount.

We’ll have both fixed as soon as possible, and we’ll note them in our Hotfixes Update posts thereafter.

3 Likes

Dont bother, you nerfed it into the ground making it pointless

10 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that the general community sentiment is that Blizzard should fix bugs in the game whenever and wherever they can, regardless of whether there’s an emo forum poster indulging in their own misery and suggesting otherwise.

13 Likes

Could you buff the XP a little and sort out the scaling, getting one shot by geared 60s isn’t nice (even scaled from a well geared 52 (119 ilvl) I was helpless)

6 Likes

Can you also fix the issue of the scaling to lvl 60? A casual player at lvl 60 has an average of 29k to 35k hp. An upscaled 60 has nowhere near that. When my lvl 40 rogue is ‘upscaled’ she only gains about 9k to 10k hp (giving her 14k HP.) The stats don’t buff up great either.

Doomwalker quest could do with an LFG button as well.

3 Likes

you didnt find the bug with scaling?? which i guess means you either A) havent played the freaking event or B)… its intended…

Both answers are kinda pathetic how are you guys so terrible at well anything :confused: to quote your mighty devs “DO YOU NOT PLAY GAMES”

1 Like

What about the pvp scaling? Like lowbies can’t aid their team anymore.

1 Like

the xp needs buffing badly

4 Likes

I’d care…if I intended to go there, but I don’t because the scaling is so bad. Why not just use some of the working scaling systems you already have in the game?

While you are at it fix the scaling or people stop queing.

2 Likes

PVP geared people are practically one shotting people. Scaling is broken.

3 Likes

This game sucks us lowbies are have to only contribute by stunning and slowing.

Are you going to address the insane scaling with low levels getting 1 shot?? The scaling only gives low levels ilvl 70 against players with 252 ilevel.

Hotfixes… HahAhAhAhAha :smiley:
Who cares about a buggy Timewalking Badges quest…
You should fix the scaling. That should be your main priority.

Meh got the ram the first time and as it gives terrible xp this year there is no reason to do it at all for me…

It’s a good event and I’ve had a lot of fun, my only issue is that it’s only available on anniversary. Wish it replaced the modern AV!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.