Classic Arena Tournament Viewer’s Guide

Classic Arena Tournament Viewer’s Guide

The top 16 teams from Europe and North America compete in the second installment of the Classic Arena Tournament (CAT) February 18-20, only on YouTube and Twitch!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Wrong forum

9 Likes
6 Likes

It’s a Reminder on Retail, that Classic is still a thing… if you are into that sort of thing.

Add the Season 3 pvp items we are missing according on how was release the game originally, like Dory’s Embrace. Playing Season 3 without all the original gear it sucks.

Most of us playing Classic hate esports and like games. This is a waste of most peoples time and almost no one cares about it’s existence.

2 Likes

I care.

/10char

1 Like

I’m going to buy some soda and snacks later today. Then I will play retail WoW and watch netflix on my other screen. Not going to think about classic arena tournament at all.

3 Likes

That is why I said most and not all. You are in a tiny minority!

1 Like

How is this wasting your time as you have no interaction with the event?

1 Like

LOL - Desperately trying to find something we can argue over huh? I am sorry I casually deflected your last attempt but this one is not much better. Again - I said it is a waste of most peoples time and not everyone’s and you are once again in the minority of people who’s time this thread did not waste!

For the majority of classic players whom detest esports and see it as a lame kiddies gaming contest that has impacted gaming negatively by turning fantasy MMOs into e-commerce addled contests, everything about this is a waste of their time. The event exosting, the post about the event and even me now having this discussion with you! Even the person who has to write the post for only a handful or people to have any interest in and can therefore generically be viewed as a waste of time.

You are one of that handful of minority people whose time was not wasted by this and so this is lost on you. Instead what is lost on your is the comprehension of understanding that most other people don’t care and for them and not you - this is a waste of time.

1 Like

bruh, chill

3 Likes

Haha, imagine getting so upset over that. That Guy Needs help.

No, you hate esports. You don’t speak for anyone else. You keep repeating in several posts what “most” or “majority” think or feel. You have no idea.

I’m sure that is what you and two of your friends think, but that’s hardly enough to say “most” or “majority”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.