Synthesize A Menagerie of Mounts and Battle Pets in Eternity’s End!

Synthesize A Menagerie of Mounts and Battle Pets in Eternity’s End!

Welcome Protoform Synthesis, a new crafting feature that allows you to create Zereth Mortis-themed mounts and pets to expand your collection.

View Full Article

2 Likes

If its like Mechagon with low drop rates for recipes and matts needed then i will just give up right away.

8 Likes

Same.
Cba with low rate farms.

Same, I’m way too lazy to invest time into RNG like that.

2 Likes

I’m OK with low drop rates if the drop is the final item.

But if the schematics, lattices, glimmer items, genesis motes, or other whatever annoying currencies and materials one needs for crafting have low drop rates, then I definitely CBA. 1 layer of RNG is fine; multiple layers: nope.

Hopefully not. But one of the mount schematics is inside the Enlightened paragon chest, so my hopes aren’t high. :frowning:

It’s high drop compared to rocket, it’s easy :smiley:

Boo

2 Likes

Yeah, Blizzard, if these pets have low drop rate of something, you can farm that yourself. Can not finish my SL pet battle collection because the last pets refuse to drop, I think I will give up.

Giving up already?

Well, not “already”, but after hours of pointless farms, yes. Like these eyes in the Maw, amazing content.

Well i bought that eye pet for 200k, just buy it :smiley:

Yeah, no, I would rather buy tmogs.

I mean i did grind the eyes for a long time never dropped, then i bought it.

And it is not the only pet I have problems with, if they were not just silly recolours I would maybe buy them actually.

Only pet i need atm is that one from mad merchant guy but he never spawns, going to waste 1 mill on it :smiley:

Could be fun, could be tedious.

If its the latter you can keep your system, I cba anymore.

Your collection and patience are impressive. I have no such patience to be honest. I would like this calf myself, but the merchant never spanws. I noticed you also miss thungering serpent hatchling, was not it added to BMAH?

1 Like

Mecagon called. They want their Mecanocat workshops back!

It was added, i am there everyday but not spawned yet :smiley:

1 Like