Shadowlands: Eternity’s End Class Set Preview

Shadowlands: Eternity’s End Class Set Preview

Here’s everything you should to know about obtaining and collecting Eternity’s End new Class Sets when Shadowlands Season 3 arrives.

View Full Article

2 Likes

This is actually pretty useful. Thank you! :smiley:

That said, the Death Knight set looks rather underwhelming. The colors are all over the place.

How do we report this spam again?

This isn’t everything we should know.

The great vault drops.

What are they? Normal color? Heroic color? Mythic color?

I suppose that will depend on the difficulty of the content you’ve done during the week, yes?

I don’t raid.

Fair point. I’m certain that PvP will have normal and elite version, but I’m also curious about which version Mythic+ will have. It’d be odd to have it be normal version regardless of the keystone level.

Well, I’m most interested in the normal version colour of the paladin set. Guess I’m just gonna have to do low keys on one paladin and higher keys on another to see what gives.

This is only speculation, but regarding the look of the sets it would make sense for +2-9 to grat LFR pieces +10-14 keys to grant normal pieces, +15-19 to grant heroic and +20 onward to drop mythic pieces. I suppose we’ll see next week. Hopefully it won’t just be normal appearance regardless of the keystone level. :slight_smile:

Just wondering why the broker sets don’t have an appearance slot? The Korthia sets did and take up 12 slots. But the Broker ones are much cooler.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.