Sepulcher of the First Ones Tuning - 18 May

With scheduled maintenance in each region (early tomorrow morning in this region), we’re making the following tuning adjustments to the Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid:

• Anduin Wrynn
    • Blasphemy duration increased to 12 seconds in all difficulties.
    • Lost Soul duration increased to 40 seconds in all difficulties (was 35 seconds).
    • Wicked Star now targets one player at a time in Mythic difficulty.
    • Players are now invalid targets for Blasphemy for 20 seconds after the effects of Lost Soul expire (was 10 seconds).
    • Reduced the health of Grim Reflections by 15% in Mythic difficulty.
  • Rygelon
    • Rygelon’s health has been reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
    • Collapsing Quasar Fields now last 8 seconds (was 6 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
    • Dark Collapse damage has been reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.
    • Unstable Quasar radius reduced by 25%, and damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
    • Cosmic Ejection damage-over-time reduced by 33% in Mythic difficulty.
  • The Jailer, Zovaal
    • Azerite Radiation increased Arcane damage is now 80% (was 100%) in Mythic difficulty.
    • Meteor Cleave damage decreased 10% in Mythic difficulty
    • Torment initial explosion damage decreased by 10% in all difficulties.
    • Shattering Blast damage over time decreased by 33% in Mythic difficulty.
    • Chain Breaker damage decreased by 10% in all difficulties.

Said the guy leaving M+ keys to “get his point across”. Begone already.

Also these nerfs arent at least as bloody overkill as the Halondrus ones were. Rygelon and Jailer are within the norm of regular nerfs. Anduins nerf feel a tad over the top. Lost Soul Duration wasnt required. Blasphemy is fine i suppose. Wicked Star (if it will behave like i assume it will) is overkill. Blasphemy immunity is flat out overkill. Grim Reflections i feel isnt needed but within nerf norms.

3 Likes

I thought we’d see something done for Heroic Rygelon. A simple fight where at almost any moment a single player slip up can cause a wipe. I don’t see what’s the design goal for littering the fight with one shot mechanics from start to end, but it’s rather frustrating.

I’ve always raided for loot and only loot.

So if bosses die faster then that should be a good thing… no?

1 Like

Please remove Grimrail Depot from the M+ list Kaivax xD, can’t we have Auchindoun or Shadowmoon Burial Grounds or something? Also please gief more Character customization UwU

2 Likes

i mean us rygelon is good over mythic whit the jailor

What’s the current score? 110 horde to 11 ally?

I’m certain these changes from bliz will address the main reason certain guilds are struggling with progress…

Hello Microsoft? Come in Microsoft. Tactical nuclear strike required on bliz hq

We need M+ class tuning.

1 Like

Or as I like to call it Microsoft+ tuning

Can’t come soon enough

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.