Sepulcher of the First Ones Hall of Fame is Full

Near the end of last week, the Sepulcher of the First Ones Hall of Fame filled to completion for Alliance guilds.

Eligibility for the in-game achievement was intended to end with resets this week, but there was error with the disabling process. Out of fairness for players’ raid schedules in all regions, the Hall of Fame will now be closed with the next weekly raid reset (Wednesday morning, July 13 in this region).

Wait a second… did it really take this long for the Alliance Hall of Fame to fill? I thought it was full months back since we got crossrealm mythic.

I dont know what Hall of Fame is but I see current prices selling every minute on certain Websites in Gbp, Euros & Dollars !! It would be great if you could sift out the pay Guilds from the unpaid Guilds but must be too hard to do by IP addresses :joy::uk:

cos alliance mythic scene is almost dead, horde filled up weeks ahead but they decided to open up crossrealm mythic anyway cos otherwise it would open next week instead.

Congratulations to all that have made this great achievement. I hope for you that you have enjoyed the game, that you will like to see your guild name on list forever in WoW, and that you feeling good about it!

They have had to give up on that concept many times and just decide to unlock cross realm.

Sometimes the Alliance never filled their side like with the Crucible of Storms for example

Or we had all that issue last time with cheating and filling the Alliance HoF.

I personally hope we see the HoF change, if they would introduce cross faction guilds and remove the faction part of HoF it would be much better.

1 Like

Fairness can go both ways here, is it fair for guilds that killed it pre-nerf? The difference between the boss now and previous reset is astronomical. Its not the same fight.

I’m curious as to what the reasoning is for not rerolling the achievement for guilds that got it this reset?

Alliance HoF might have already been a joke to some, but now its completely useless.

Edit: What about the guilds that, under the assumption that HoF will close this reset, pushed their raiders to the limit to get that HoF title? Or the stress some might have experienced? Or the fallout of not getting the title in time?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.