Gain the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff

Gain the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff

It’s a great time to return to World of Warcraft, level a new character, or prepare for Shadowlands Season 4 as the Winds of Wisdom buff blows into Azeroth.

View Full Article

17 Likes

Nice! An XP boost is always welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

When will this be active on live EU?

After reset.

Beginning this week with each region’s local weekly reset, World of Warcraft* players level 10-59 will gain an experience buff called “Winds of Wisdom,” which will increase experience gains by 50%!

Psst… can you maybe give us some news about the low pop/dead server situation too?

2 Likes

Where is the XP boost for Classic servers???

18 Likes

No changes!!!

7 Likes
3 Likes

Why not leave the buff up until pre patch? I think that would make more sense if you want players to return with a bit more incentive? But I guess a lot of players don’t make alts in shadowlands as it’s a nightmare to actually start getting into content with the layers you need to go through for the player power to be up to snuff.

17 Likes

Sorry, not going to resub for only two weeks exp buff.

8 Likes

Did you read the thread? Four posts above shows that classic isnt forgotten…

Blizzzard, why only retail?!
Primarily players of the classics are waiting for this buff :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

No was replying to someone else, who deleted the original post then reposted it

See post above fro Tevura

Yea, deleted mine because noticed it. Nevermind, we good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish we could get a buff as solid as the one we got filling the gap between BfA and Shadowlands prepatch. Universal 50% reputation buff would be so sweet for us grinding legacy factions.

7 Likes

Time to level that Zandalari!

1 Like

I see “Classic players, we haven’t forgotten about you! Stay tuned.”
But after reset i want to see " Did you think we had forgotten?"
I hope you understand the reference :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome. Time to level up a Druid

Nope not in the slightest